• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Small fart had a cock haircut by stylist at Kcuts@NEX. SAF barber gives better haircut than that.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
329129179_877046333407680_6545579069521794648_n.jpg

330583604_1343620536194839_1075388958328802778_n.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's wrong with this haircut? Stupid Sinkie this also complain. If your brat looks like shit because he had inherited your inferior genes, it doesn't matter what the haircut looks like.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's time to support your local uncle barbers instead of these franchise budget haircut shops... you're just funding Tiong and jiuhu bastards. :cool:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is Sri Dewa barber shop at Balestier Shopping Centre along Thomson Road still around? Used to go there for haircuts during schooldays. The Mat uncle knows my style and will always produce a nice haircut. Only $2.50 for a haircut.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nowadays parents are fucking lazy. Just cut your own brat hair. What’s so difficult about that ? Can fuck n give birth cannot cut hair ?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He should have been given this haircut. He will become very popular in school and turn into a teacher's pet. :biggrin:

r50Ny2p.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is Sri Dewa barber shop at Balestier Shopping Centre along Thomson Road still around? Used to go there for haircuts during schooldays. The Mat uncle knows my style and will always produce a nice haircut. Only $2.50 for a haircut.

$2.50 haircuts are extinct now, unless you include those shady Tiong hair salons which require you to sign up for membership to receive 'discounted' haircuts.

I heard back in the day, you could go to the police station for free haircuts. I guess even this 'welfare' was removed in the name of progress. :biggrin:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
992809778-80s-fashion-hairstyles-pictures-of-men39s-hairstyles-91459.jpg

When I was in sec 3, I used to have this haircut. Had to avoid the perfects by escaping morning assembly.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of their staff are trainee or intern, don't expect professional standard.

In the 80s, Toni & Guys offered student cut services at only $10 where the person cutting is a trainee or student. I tried once and never went back again.