• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkie couple held KFC-themed wedding

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just lost my appetite looking at that fat ugly bride. If you want the attention, at least be beautiful enough to deserve it.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just lost my appetite looking at that fat ugly bride. If you want the attention, at least be beautiful enough to deserve it.
1701236576017.jpeg

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look stupid but admirable to me in that the bride doesn't mind she ugly and fat and post to share happy occasion and that the bridegroom doesn't mind to post too.
We need to learn from them that life is not all about beauty & glamour

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Low ses Sinkies from hdb. A fucking disgrace. No money do not have a wedding dinner. Expect angpow and yet provide only fast food for dinner. Xia suay

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look stupid but admirable to me in that the bride doesn't mind she ugly and fat and post to share happy occasion and that the bridegroom doesn't mind to post too.
We need to learn from them that life is not all about beauty & glamour
开始有人问KFC: 吃了KFC 会变到很肥很丑吗?

Alfrescian
Loyal
good of them, big dinners at hotels are a waste of time and just meaningless. The wedding couple usually don't even know half the "guests"

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
The wedding was held in a ballroom at a SAFRA clubhouse and not at a KFC outlet. So that will justify the giving of ang POWs by guests.