• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie Chink SAP Schools Ordered To Recruit Lots of PRC Scholars! Or Else Tio Fucked!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
12932587_1076432015751463_332132629442100328_n.jpg

Each year, a few teachers from each Autonomous and Special Assistant Plan (SAP) schools are required to travel to China.

The purpose?

To recruit a certain number of China scholars as required by the MOE.

Each school is given a target and MOE treats this very seriously, requiring teachers to write extensive reports should they fail to meet the minimum number.

To rub salt into wound, these China students do not need to serve any bond although their fees and lodgings are fully paid by taxpayers (that means you and me). After they graduate, they may leave S'pore.

What is the PAP Government doing?

What kind of secret pact has it signed with the PRC communist government for this great sell-out?

https://www.facebook.com/3587593275...759327518739/1076432015751463/?type=3&theater

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sinkie Chink SAP Schools Ordered To Recruit Lots of PRC Scholars! Or Else Tio Fuc

This is nothing compared to the sellout to India.

1 billion Ah Nehs can come to work in sinkapore!

452SAR

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sinkie Chink SAP Schools Ordered To Recruit Lots of PRC Scholars! Or Else Tio Fuc

Each year, a few teachers from each Autonomous and Special Assistant Plan (SAP) schools are required to travel to China.

The purpose?

Each school is given a target and MOE treats this very seriously, requiring teachers to write extensive reports should they fail to meet the minimum number.

Apparently the teachers are recruiting from the wrong places.

They should visit selegie level 6 Club Jade and likes, to recruit plenty of diligent young freelance PRC students who have to work part-time to finance their exorbitant school fees at local private schools. The teachers should recruit them to study in our local SAP or autonomous school.

Last edited:

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal

The biggest sellout is the 70% singaporeans who voted for this to happen.

blueRad

Alfrescian
Loyal

This just show the low standing of sinkie schools. They have to go overseas to find smart people.

jw5

Loyal

What's wrong with collecting more school fees from China students? :confused:

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is why all foreign imported shits from ah neh land loved to be in sinkie land. No one could find an imported ah neh voicing support for oppie parties. Local kek leng kias are different. They love to support oppie parties.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

The biggest sellout is the 70% singaporeans who voted for this to happen.

Need to look at bigger picture to understand why pappies got 70% sinkies to support them. How many in the 70% were locals and how many of them were imported foreign shits? If 70% majority locals, sure die for the oppie parties but good for the pappies.

If 70% majority foreign imported shits, sure die for the country ... it means locals have lost control over destiny of their own country.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

12932587_1076432015751463_332132629442100328_n.jpg

The purpose?

To rub salt into wound, these China students do not need to serve any bond although their fees and lodgings are fully paid by taxpayers (that means you and me). After they graduate, they may leave S'pore.

What is the PAP Government doing?

What kind of secret pact has it signed with the PRC communist government for this great sell-out?

https://www.facebook.com/3587593275...759327518739/1076432015751463/?type=3&theater

This is old news lah. It was in this thread.

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?...go-to-China-to-recruit-scholars&highlight=sap

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal

I happened to passed by Expo late last year.

Saw a huge crowd of mostly foreigners crowding around one of the halls.

Curious, I asked one of them what they are doing there? Events or seminars for foreigners? The reply was their children of foreign origin were sitting for entrance exams into MOE schools from primary 3 to secondary schools here! The exams spread over few days with different subjects.

How many students?

My visual estimate, about 500 per Expo hall, spread over 2-3 halls, with morning and afternoon papers. And if I not wrong, the exams were held more than once per year!

Now, if anyone interested, can calculate the number of foreign students gunning for a place on MOE schools per year!

jw5

Loyal

Curious, I asked one of them what they are doing there? Events or seminars for foreigners? The reply was their children of foreign origin were sitting for entrance exams into MOE schools from primary 3 to secondary schools here! The exams spread over few days with different subjects.

How many students?

My visual estimate, about 500 per Expo hall, spread over 2-3 halls, with morning and afternoon papers. And if I not wrong, the exams were held more than once per year!

Now, if anyone interested, can calculate the number of foreign students gunning for a place on MOE schools per year!

What's wrong with having foreigners and their children fretting over high pressured sinkie exams? :confused:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Better to have more Chinese in Sg. Period. If you're Chinese and you think otherwise then you're stupid. Go be a Chinese dog and suck up to m&ds and shit skins while they take advantage of you and blame you for racism all the time and you're the only idiot chink talking about racial unity and we are fellow Singaporeans while they find ways to always under cut Chinese sinkies.

Also nowadays a lot of foreign shit skins in Sg and the tamil type too similar to local shit skins. Local shit skins welcome them and treat then better than a sinkie from another race especially Chinese. So go ahead and hate on other Chinese from another nationality. Sinkie Chinese are not reproducing fast enough better to get foreign Chinese to make up the numbers or become a Chinese dog and let m&ds and shit skins bully you but please do me a favor. If you're a Chinese and support m&ds, shit skins and hate your race when you have problems or get bullied by then don't ask another Chinese for help ok

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How many students?

Shit skins or you know Chinese? Don't want to get a shock

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

The Singapore government has never learnt its lesson with Malaysians. The same scheme was introduced for Malaysians to come and study in Singapore in the late 70s. It was even expended to Asean. They were given scholarships and 20% of places in the University was reserved for them. There were years when Singaporeans with better grade than Malaysians could not be admitted as the 80% reserved for Singaporeans had filled up. Imagine your own country and foreigners can qualify to enter with less grades than our own kids. Some of the Uni Dons were upset by it.

Many of the Malaysians returned home, went overseas or refused to take up Singapore citizenship. They prefer to acquire land and homes in Malaysia.

Then they allowed PRC students and we all know the cases that defaulted on their scholarship and never returned to Singapore.

The only good and consistent thing with the Policy is that those who are silly to become citizens will vote for PAP because they came from backgrounds that were much worse.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The joke is - those PRC that come are those rejected by their top schools back in China. And we r offering them to join our best schools for nothing. Whilst our students face a hard time getting in.

Talk about feeding on other ppl's scrap

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

I would agree. The well do and the middle class would send their kids to the West and there are so many competing and attractive programmes and it is big business. The pool that Singapore has to work with is much smaller and even the less well to do with academically bright students will be offered places in apex state schools with full scholarship and accommodation.

The least the Govt should do is be transparent and reveal review and assessments of these programmes. There is also the fear the ambitious Admin Service scholars are more prepared to do the bidding of the their political masters than take an objective approach.

The joke is - those PRC that come are those rejected by their top schools back in China. And we r offering them to join our best schools for nothing. Whilst our students face a hard time getting in.

Talk about feeding on other ppl's scrap