• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sinkie Bizman Wacked in Johor is actually Jiuhu Kia with PR!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
412078923_319267987613726_2044038197043913741_n.jpg

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most or even all sinkies doing mudland business are mudlanders related or else they wouldn't dare to extend out to jiuhu.

@ginfreely gansiokbin this jb slut is also a mudlander in nature or else she wouldn't dare to extend her cb to jb. And she know mat yoyo language de woh.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most or even all sinkies doing mudland business are mudlanders related or else they wouldn't dare to extend out to jiuhu.

@ginfreely gansiokbin this jb slut is also a mudlander in nature or else she wouldn't dare to extend her cb to jb. And she know mat yoyo language de woh.
You Ccb Cantonese bully dog descendant of prostitute self admitted CBT thief smearing Gansiokbin a virgin as slut no end. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Ccb Cantonese bully dog descendant of prostitute self admitted CBT thief smearing Gansiokbin a virgin as slut no end. Pui!
Oh ya I am deeply connected to mudland with my mother being adopted daughter and granddaughter of rich plantation owner and that’s why you Cantonese bully dog chicken so jealous of me. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya I am deeply connected to mudland with my mother being adopted daughter and granddaughter of rich plantation owner and that’s why you Cantonese bully dog chicken so jealous of me. Pui!
Which said Malaysians are poor? Not me.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
See what happens after the PAP regime's attempts to muddy the waters over the years, confusing daft Sinkies about who is a Sinkie citizen and who isn't?

If you can't tell the difference between 居民 and 公民, chances are you have no inkling about the difference between 法制 and 法治.

And that is why the PAP regime can sodomize you over the years and get away with it. Please remain asleep, stay plugged to the Matrix. :cool:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alas no use lah with great Chinese culture leaving everything to useless ADOPTED sons that gambled away all the land at guess where? Genting of course.

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear, how did the final offspring end up as loser and streetwalker? Were you swopped at birth?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Deeply connected but zero real connections lah when you are poor. Thank goodness my parents left mudland and didn’t degenerate to what Malaysians are now.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alas no use lah with great Chinese culture leaving everything to useless ADOPTED sons that gambled away all the land at guess where? Genting of course.
Seriously the Malaysians I know are not poor thing at all with them going to international schools since three decades ago.