• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Single woman, 34, offers a $5,000 reward to anyone who can set her up with a HUSBAND - while sharing her criteria for the ideal man

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

Single woman, 34, offers a $5,000 reward to anyone who can set her up with a HUSBAND - while sharing her criteria for the ideal man​

• Eve Tilley, 34, is offering a $5,000 referral bonus to anyone who sets her up
  • The California-based woman is looking to find her future husband
  • She posted a plea to TikTok, requesting her followers play matchmaker
A woman has revealed she is offering a $5,000 referral bonus to anyone who finds her a husband.

Eve Tilley, 34, from Los Angeles, California, posted a plea to social media requesting that her over 1000,000 TikTok followers help connect her with the man she will marry.

The 34-year-old sweetened the deal when she noted that if she ends up walking down the aisle with the man they introduced her to, she will pay them a whopping $5,000.

The blonde beauty revealed her requirements for her husband-to-be as she promised that if her followers played matchmaker they would be raking in the cash.

73089811-12287037-image-m-21_1689087533377.jpg

73089875-12287037-She_sweetened_the_deal_when_she_noted_that_if_she_ends_up_walkin-a-3_1689089201381.jpg

73089885-12287037-She_sweetened_the_deal_when_she_noted_that_if_she_ends_up_walkin-a-2_1689089201376.jpg

In a viral video, which has so far amassed over 556,000 views, she revealed that she had previously made this deal with her friends, and her boss, but was now ready to open it up to the 'general public.'

She said: 'So the offer is if you introduce me to my husband and I marry him, I will give you $5,000 dollars.

'I don't have to stay married to him for long, I can get divorced from him in 20 years, it doesn't matter, but if you introduce to me a man that I walk down the aisle and get married to, I will give you $5,000.'

After people flooded the comments section, Eve then posted a follow-up clip that revealed her requirements.

She noted that she wanted her future husband to be between the ages of 27 and 40, like sports, be a good communicator, be at least six-foot, and have good wit, banter, and the ability to poke fun at her.

The 34-year-old also noted that she doesn't want the man she marries to do any drugs, adding that she has no preference on where they live or what their political or religious stances are.

Eve and her best friend noted that she is open to doing long distance if the man is.

Her best friend, whom she didn't name, said that in order for someone to receive the money their real name had to be on the marriage certificate.

73089819-12287037-The_blonde_beauty_revealed_her_requirements_for_her_husband_to_b-a-34_1689088752067.jpg

73089823-12287037-She_said_that_her_ideal_men_would_have_the_same_vibe_as_Chuck_Ba-a-32_1689088751988.jpg

She said that her ideal men would have the same 'vibe' as Chuck Bass from Gossip Girls or Matthew McConaughey.

Lastly, Eve said that her biggest requirement was that he was at least six-foot because she is tall.

Speaking to The Post, Eve said that she has yet to go on any dates after begging social media users to set her up with the man of her dreams, however, she is hopeful.

Viewers flooded the comments section, claiming they were going to rush to set her up so they could cash in on the reward.

One person said: 'I’m about to introduce you to every man I can find,' she said.

Another user added: 'Me sending this to everyone I know right now.'

'I’ve literally had this exact thought before I think it’s a great idea,' someone else wrote.

'Oh so this is a great idea,' said another person.

Source:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...-husband-Ill-pay-5-000-set-man-Ill-marry.html

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Single woman, 34, offers a $5,000 reward to anyone who can set her up with a HUSBAND - while sharing her criteria for the ideal man​

• Eve Tilley, 34, is offering a $5,000 referral bonus to anyone who sets her up
  • The California-based woman is looking to find her future husband
  • She posted a plea to TikTok, requesting her followers play matchmaker
A woman has revealed she is offering a $5,000 referral bonus to anyone who finds her a husband.

Eve Tilley, 34, from Los Angeles, California, posted a plea to social media requesting that her over 1000,000 TikTok followers help connect her with the man she will marry.

The 34-year-old sweetened the deal when she noted that if she ends up walking down the aisle with the man they introduced her to, she will pay them a whopping $5,000.

The blonde beauty revealed her requirements for her husband-to-be as she promised that if her followers played matchmaker they would be raking in the cash.

73089811-12287037-image-m-21_1689087533377.jpg

73089875-12287037-She_sweetened_the_deal_when_she_noted_that_if_she_ends_up_walkin-a-3_1689089201381.jpg

73089885-12287037-She_sweetened_the_deal_when_she_noted_that_if_she_ends_up_walkin-a-2_1689089201376.jpg

In a viral video, which has so far amassed over 556,000 views, she revealed that she had previously made this deal with her friends, and her boss, but was now ready to open it up to the 'general public.'

She said: 'So the offer is if you introduce me to my husband and I marry him, I will give you $5,000 dollars.

'I don't have to stay married to him for long, I can get divorced from him in 20 years, it doesn't matter, but if you introduce to me a man that I walk down the aisle and get married to, I will give you $5,000.'

After people flooded the comments section, Eve then posted a follow-up clip that revealed her requirements.

She noted that she wanted her future husband to be between the ages of 27 and 40, like sports, be a good communicator, be at least six-foot, and have good wit, banter, and the ability to poke fun at her.

The 34-year-old also noted that she doesn't want the man she marries to do any drugs, adding that she has no preference on where they live or what their political or religious stances are.

Eve and her best friend noted that she is open to doing long distance if the man is.

Her best friend, whom she didn't name, said that in order for someone to receive the money their real name had to be on the marriage certificate.

73089819-12287037-The_blonde_beauty_revealed_her_requirements_for_her_husband_to_b-a-34_1689088752067.jpg

73089823-12287037-She_said_that_her_ideal_men_would_have_the_same_vibe_as_Chuck_Ba-a-32_1689088751988.jpg

She said that her ideal men would have the same 'vibe' as Chuck Bass from Gossip Girls or Matthew McConaughey.

Lastly, Eve said that her biggest requirement was that he was at least six-foot because she is tall.

Speaking to The Post, Eve said that she has yet to go on any dates after begging social media users to set her up with the man of her dreams, however, she is hopeful.

Viewers flooded the comments section, claiming they were going to rush to set her up so they could cash in on the reward.

One person said: 'I’m about to introduce you to every man I can find,' she said.

Another user added: 'Me sending this to everyone I know right now.'

'I’ve literally had this exact thought before I think it’s a great idea,' someone else wrote.

'Oh so this is a great idea,' said another person.

Source:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-12287037/Im-looking-husband-Ill-pay-5-000-set-man-Ill-marry.htm

Eh... husband is a male with a wife... want to break up a marriage...

go find single male... unmarried type...dumbwit