• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore is a foul place to live . You agree? All must read !

Tiu-leh-see-fart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Singapore,

Recently , the High court findings of AHTC has many local Singaporeans foaming at the mouth.
Of course, the case is ongoing, but some wicked minds are already cannibalizing the hooha to gain an edge as GE draws near.
Many Singaporeans and WP supporters are worried that the High -court hearings may not be fair , the appeal may also go down in vain, this scary scenario is an abject hopelessness. Can the WP MPs appeal for Court- judge replacement to get a fairer trial ? Perhaps, WP MPs should look into it. The findings are worrying the higher EQ voters who support WP.

Days ago, another shame came to light, WP MP Mr. Pritam Singh blew a whistle loud and clear. You know, we cut to the chase---elected MPs have to seek approval from grass root leaders from CCC. You people know what is CCC? We need not go into these flapdoodle details . Touch our heart, the game fair?
And the third- world citizens voted for how many years like this? Who are we to blame?

Look at Singapore now, molest cases on the rise regardless of positions they are in and number of missing teens are also increasing. Many things are happening. Inadequate infrastructure had caused fatalities by PMDS , these high- octane devices on the path shared with innocent pedestrians without insurance, license plates, etc, are unbridledly used on common areas. Where is justice ? Where is law and order?

Lastly, you see more foreigners are coming to earn sing dollars , especially across the causeway, 300k of them commute thru and flow . They come for tour? Of course, many of them work odd jobs without permits ? Why do foreigners like to work in Singapore, safe country to work ? No Lah, the exchange rate is making them rich back home. This cancer will grow bigger if taking care of Singaporeans first especially the local ones is not championed . One dynasty cannot last forever, but the destruction in the wake will be eternal.

Good luck Singaporeans, pray hard for the divine to intervene.

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
No thank you to the idiots 70% who voted for such ass fucking policies. Honestly, Singaporeans love to be fucked by PAP. They are so used to be fucked, until Stockholm Syndrome is developed. However, deep inside my heart, I still have a glimmer of hope that oppositions could have a break through of 30% Parliamentary Seats.

knnb40

Alfrescian
Loyal
I blame myself as I only lip sync, I did not step out to offer my body and soul to AIM when they are into the position. Allow me to offer my one cent worth if there is another winning opposition again. I can pull electrical cable, repair leaking pipes, and willing to learn on the job. Its time we step out and do the actual work than just moving our lips.