• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Airlines is shit these days

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Local girls resign after getting married. Foreign ones kept on slogging.
I heard that SIA will sack and discriminate against stewardess that are married and have kids and after a certain age sack them...hence no ah sons...unlike ang mor Airlines.. all ah sohs

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don’t fly SQ lah. I switched to so many others a long time ago. Middle East flights are the better ones. Even Finnair is tons better

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard that SIA will sack and discriminate against stewardess that are married and have kids and after a certain age sack them...hence no ah sons...unlike ang mor Airlines.. all ah sohs
very soon you will get a ceca pundek wrapped in a kebaya and walking up and down the plane with a trolley looking like a puri

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Real service only starts at business class thats where the profits are. And most biz class flyers are AMDK. You get the stwardess crouch beside you asking your choice of drinks etc. Book a suite and she will come in and blow you.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
2. More SIA stewardess are Malaysians now, singapore ITE gals only get to work on Scoot.
Years ago already. Many of the lead stewardess were jiuhukias then but I do not know now cause seldom take SQ nowadays. Top management under them and many pilots also jiuhukias. Sinkie good luck.

Flying Horse

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysian Chinese are tri lingual. If you add dialects, then 5 including hokkien and cantonese.
Then the next question come - How come Singaporean Chinese are not trilingual ? And if they're Hokkien or Cantonese by descent, how come they couldn't speak Hokkien or Cantonese anymore ?

Flying Horse

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see quite a number of Burmese working as air stewardess
Nothing surprising. If you spotted Burmese working as nurses in all our gov and private hospitals many years back, that's the same going to happen in the airline industries. Nothing is going to stop that once SIA found cheap & reliable & compliant source of labour.