• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SIA Solitaire VVIP treated worse than cattle in Suvarnabhumi airport

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
SIA should book all BC passengers into next available flight regardless of airlines. At least they will avoid this fiasco. Pay a bit for the screw up its ok

SQ709 (4 Apr 2024) had engine problems. Business class (BC) passengers told they will be moved onto next available flight. However, flight manager PHASIT UEUABON forgot to do so and instead allowed economy passengers to completey fill the next available flight leaving BC passengers stranded. Duty manager - NAMPTIP CHALCHUAL informed BC class passengers to simply submit feedback on Singapore Airlines website rather than considering or presenting any viable flight solution. This is how Singapore Airlines treats its premium customers

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak give a break to Thai SQ ground staff, they paid peanuts compared to what singkee SQ paid. Don't expect too much. Anyway next time will see ceca sq staff telling more lies and making unker even more upset

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I say the Thailand based manager did the right thing by doing first come first serve for all passengers for next available flight. As an Economy steerage passenger, I always check in early to avoid getting bumped. These BC passengers expect to walk into cabin of next flight at last minute?!
u don't know the whole story, just shut the fuck up

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
In many instances, Business class don't mean shit. I have flown business class, and part of the perks is priority baggage. Despite this, I have had my baggage lost, and come in almost last on the conveyor belt. They have also cancel my flight, and were no help at all booking me on a following flight. But in this case, the operations manager really cock up. Business class Solitaire members are supposed to get priority on ticketing, even if they are flying economy class. SO, any available seats has to go to them first. Even if there was no Solitaire members, the priority for rebooking pax to the next available flight should be First class, then Business class, then Kris members going by most points accumulated.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In many instances, Business class don't mean shit. I have flown business class, and part of the perks is priority baggage. Despite this, I have had my baggage lost, and come in almost last on the conveyor belt. They have also cancel my flight, and were no help at all booking me on a following flight. But in this case, the operations manager really cock up. Business class Solitaire members are supposed to get priority on ticketing, even if they are flying economy class. SO, any available seats has to go to them first. Even if there was no Solitaire members, the priority for rebooking pax to the next available flight should be First class, then Business class, then Kris members going by most points accumulated.
then ceca grannies who can walk but pretend to be wheelchair bound, followed by ceca families with kids in tow. everytime on sfo bound flight 69% preboarders are cecas with some “needy” priorities. seen enough of that shit.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
then ceca grannies who can walk but pretend to be wheelchair bound, followed by ceca families with kids in tow. everytime on sfo bound flight 69% preboarders are cecas with some “needy” priorities. seen enough of that shit.
The boarding counter should announce free upgrade to Business class for the first 3 pax and u will see these CECA miraculous rise from their wheelchairs and race for the counters.