• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Should I reply to Mr Jonathan Nassey?

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

To : You

Hello,

I am Mr. Jonathan Nassey an origin of Mauritius, I found your email contact while searching online for a trustee who will partner with me to move outstanding contract sum $30,500,000.00 USD, so I decided to contact you but my intentions weren't disclosed to anyone else due to sensitive nature of the deal.

I am working with Exxon Mobil Corporation London as an expatriate. I must plead for your confidence in this transaction as I am a highly placed in the Contract Procurement Unit. I need you as a silent foreign partner whose identity I can use as one our site contractor to transfer the above mention amount. I saw your email among others, but became zealous to contact only you to solicit for assistance and guidance in making investment with the funds.

At this moment, I am constrained to issue detailed information about this profitable venture until I get your response by email. Please, take out a moment of your busy schedule to study this letter and respond urgently for more details as I will be happy to partner with you to actualize my investment dream.

The funds are accrued legitimately to my unit as commission from foreign contracts completed over the years, The funds are presently waiting to be remitted from our operational Bank. As you know, I'm still in active service and are not allowed by the civil service code of conduct in United Kingdom, to own or operate bank account outside this country. On the other hand, it is unsafe to keep the fund floating in the account due to unstable financial policies. As a matter of fact, I have been looking for overseas silent partner who will work with me to facilitate transfer of the funds for mutual benefits as my objective is to invest the funds into real estate and it would be appreciated if you help me to receive the fund.

Although the transaction is discreet, and the funds will be transferred into your account with backup official documents showing the legitimate source/origin of fund. The transfer will be effected in your account within one week, as soon as I receive suitable response indicating your interest for the proposed investment. I plead with you on one issue, whether you are interested or not, kindly don't expose this information to anyone.
I confirm that the transaction is legitimate and without any risk either to me or yourself.

Thanks, as I await your swift response.

Best regards,
Mr. Jonathan Nassey

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Sounds like an excellent deal and you have absolutely nothing to lose. I say go for it!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
https://www.facebook.com/jonathan.nassey/

Handsome chap too... looks very honest.

478514_505676432802525_610617848_o.jpg