• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Should GSM transfer Nicole Seah to Tampines

Should NSP transfer Nicole Seah to Tampines GRC

• Yes

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let's face it, between MP GRC and Tampines, Tampines is going to be the easier one of the 2. With Nicole's popularity on both the net and media coverage, it will help boost the standing of the team. So what do U guys think?

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

Attachments

• FAT PAP DOG.jpg
    FAT PAP DOG.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 92

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let's face it, between MP GRC and Tampines, Tampines is going to be the easier one of the 2. With Nicole's popularity on both the net and media coverage, it will help boost the standing of the team. So what do U guys think?

Running scared, Pappy dog? Here's a bone for you, go fetch!

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It does sounds like you are worried that Tin Pei Lin will lose to Nicole Seah, by suggesting Nicole should throw in the towel in MP GRC.

Let's face it, NSP's A-team is the one in Tampines, the one in MP GRC is the "suicide squad". Nicole Seah is being held back by her team right now, heck there's even a freaking warehouse assistant in MP GRC team who calls himself Notvotingpap in facebook. U think will push her status up or drag her down?

Realistically her chances of winning at Tampines should be higher since Mah is exactly who NSP is targeting with the Housing policy. NSP have been concentrating all their efforts on this so whacking Mah should be their specialization. Given her popularity right now if they add Nicole into their A-Team, it should push them to up. Win Win for both which is why I think they should put her there.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Hello PAP ball licker, you appeared in your office and logs in. Have you done your tongue-licking exercise yet?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nicole is resident in MP GRC. That's an important factor, at least for me.
MP job is already a part time one, being a resident helps if not I wonder how much time an MP spends in his ward on average.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MP job is already a part time one, being a resident helps if not I wonder how much time an MP spends in his ward on average.

That's an interesting point. I wonder how many PAP and opposition members actually live at where they are contesting

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mr Luo and Mr Sadasivam boasted that
they are best-placed to represent Sembawang
GRC as they are residents of the constituency. (Teo Xuanwei
[email protected]).

this today pap dog reporter claims that sdp's lu0 & sadasivam BOASTED. fuck the pap dog media reporters!

suteerak1099

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's an interesting point. I wonder how many PAP and opposition members actually live at where they are contesting
the correct qn should be, "i wonder how many PAP MPs actually live in the constituencies they represent?"

can we believe that an MP living on 6th Avenue can understand the ppl's lives in Marine Parade? can we believe an oldman who lives in the Istana (occasionally Oxley), can understand the ppl's lives in Tanjong Pagar?

leetahbah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's face it, NSP's A-team is the one in Tampines, the one in MP GRC is the "suicide squad". Nicole Seah is being held back by her team right now, heck there's even a freaking warehouse assistant in MP GRC team who calls himself Notvotingpap in facebook. U think will push her status up or drag her down?

If Nicole Seah is not worried about MP, why should you?

Why don't you ask Tin Pei Lin to contest in Tampines?