• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shitskins out of control, riot at Paya Lebar MRT station!!!

Pager

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is okay, just let them have fun or let off some steam, the station staffs or SPF will handle it. We are still safe, for sure.
They are here to build our nation, remember? :biggrin:

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
My phv friends complain that they don't shower. Or clean up and change into fresh clothes before calling for a ride.
I advise them to just kick them out.
Also tell them to complain to the platform admin.
because that’s how they live back home. They don’t even shower before jumping into bed

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
My phv friends complain that they don't shower. Or clean up and change into fresh clothes before calling for a ride.
I advise them to just kick them out.
Also tell them to complain to the platform admin.
Those subhuman pigs should be banned from phv, they belong to the back of a pickup or lorry.
367EF81300000578-0-image-m-21_1469182479222.jpg

Last edited: