• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Shiok after getting $100 e-vouchers? Are u ready for more goodies?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Electricity, gas tariffs to increase for next three months amid rising costs​

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...JS5LeMK4SJ3jjZtIln0Cwhjck0VvibK-7X-Q1MezrIDbw

dw-electricity-tariffs-211230.jpg

A global fuel shortage has been nudging up the prices of electricity over the past few months. ST PHOTO: CHONG JUN LIANG

SINGAPORE - Most households will see higher electricity bills for at least the next three months, with the electricity tariff for the next quarter going up by 5.6 per cent on the back of rising fuel prices.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well, someone has got to pay for those vouchers you know.

Don't forget... they are e-vouchers. I bet daft Sinkies never bothered to read the fine print when they signed up. :cool:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, someone has got to pay for those vouchers you know.

Don't forget... they are e-vouchers. I bet daft Sinkies never bothered to read the fine print when they signed up. :cool:

Are you implying that some people are so stupid that they do not know that wool doesn't come from sheep? Whatever you get, has to come from somewhere.... from your own pocket?

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whenever I get these so call freebies , I always ask how much does HC earns and why it is a state secret and why these multi million salaried ministers are also getting the same benefit