• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

[Sg video] - Taxi driver DROPS OFF little girl passenger at Somerset 313

mixmasternrv

he heard 3 doors close so he drove off not realising one of the doors he heard was the boot! Why the stupid guy passenger so slow to react...just shout and the driver will stop lah! Instead he grab the kid and then falls off balance..... stoopid family. But I guess driver will kenna suspended and fined at the very least.

mahjongking

some of these taxi and bus drivers are 70 years old.....shud not be driving public transport
deaf, eyesight no good, diabetes, heart problem, stroke problem.......FUCK PAP

mixmasternrv

hey I totally agreed with you.
what a Chee Bye taxi driver, SHD3335Z. :FU:
I had the strangest luck today! Booked cab and I got THIS cab and the SAME DRIVER. I swear I dun know ANYONE involved in this case but it was way too much of a coincidence so I'm documenting it. Best part I was shocked 'cause it was an older lady who was driving!

After getting in and while moving off, an old man crossed our path suddenly and the taxi driver was rather upset. I agreed with her that the guy suddenly stepped out into traffic and could have been hurt if she had not been careful. She asked if I had seen that video and when I said yes she explained she was the driver in the video and she has been driving for 32 years and this is the first time she kenna such a weird incident. She explained that she had trouble sleeping since the incident but said she did not come down from the taxi as the old guy and the family seemed OK and even brushed themselves off and walk away. She says she apologised from in the car but the family seemed fine and did not protest. She mentioned the vehicle behind her was a private hire driver who apparently uploaded the video.

She was heartbroken and thought that the taxi door knocked the old man down, when I told her that was not the case and that lau hero fell down as he struggled to hold the child and lost his footing - she did not believe me and watched the vid again when we reached my destination. She realised that what I told her was true and was rather relieved. She still is upset and says she has had a bout of bad luck recently. I alighted and wished her well. She seemed genuinely remorseful and even said that she did not know why this happened.

Realised there are 2 sides to every story and do empathise with her and the family involved. It was a series of unfortunate events. I am also wondering the motives of the private hire driver who put this up on the web. I wonder how he'd feel when the shoe is on the other foot - 'cause I'm sure Karma will have something to say on the matter. I hope that she keeps her livelihood and any punishment would not be too harsh.

I had the strangest luck today! Booked cab and I got THIS cab and the SAME DRIVER. I swear I dun know ANYONE involved in this case but it was way too much of a coincidence so I'm documenting it. Best part I was shocked 'cause it was an older lady who was driving!

After getting in and while moving off, an old man crossed our path suddenly and the taxi driver was rather upset. I agreed with her that the guy suddenly stepped out into traffic and could have been hurt if she had not been careful. She asked if I had seen that video and when I said yes she explained she was the driver in the video and she has been driving for 32 years and this is the first time she kenna such a weird incident. She explained that she had trouble sleeping since the incident but said she did not come down from the taxi as the old guy and the family seemed OK and even brushed themselves off and walk away. She says she apologised from in the car but the family seemed fine and did not protest. She mentioned the vehicle behind her was a private hire driver who apparently uploaded the video.

She was heartbroken and thought that the taxi door knocked the old man down, when I told her that was not the case and that lau hero fell down as he struggled to hold the child and lost his footing - she did not believe me and watched the vid again when we reached my destination. She realised that what I told her was true and was rather relieved. She still is upset and says she has had a bout of bad luck recently. I alighted and wished her well. She seemed genuinely remorseful and even said that she did not know why this happened.

Realised there are 2 sides to every story and do empathise with her and the family involved. It was a series of unfortunate events. I am also wondering the motives of the private hire driver who put this up on the web. I wonder how he'd feel when the shoe is on the other foot - 'cause I'm sure Karma will have something to say on the matter. I hope that she keeps her livelihood and any punishment would not be too harsh.

mai gek gek lah...............you're the driver, right ? :laugh:

k1976

Yah taxi driver who writes well and contributes to this and the sister forum! Joker lah U.
Many hidden dragons among Leksi Unkers, some are senior managers and few are savvy grade investors specialized in different investment strategies de woh

mixmasternrv

Many hidden dragons among Leksi Unkers, some are senior managers and few are savvy grade investors specialized in different investment strategies de woh
Yes true - but I just wanted to share my experience and also should buy Toto - so coincidental maybe will touch :biggrin:Next Jackpot$10,000,000 estimated

Taxi driver should be suspended. Period. She should be thankful that the passengers did not take up the case to her Taxi Company.