• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - SYT chiobu says SBS Bus driver kept teasing and flirting with her

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just another clickbait merchant on TikTok. I expect plenty of AWARE feminazi types, cheehong kias (incels) and white knights to feel indignation for her. :rolleyes:

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another disgusting, attention-seeking bitch. The bus driver is probably just being friendly, that's just his personality. If the driver is an ang moh or a BBC, I bet she will be begging him to fuck the shit out of her bitchy pussy.

From the way she's talking on the video, I can see that she's actually enjoying the teasing and her pussy dripping wet. She really deserve a good spanking on her butt cheeks.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Walau look like giraffe le
2Q==-1.jpg

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
She speaks in broken English but want to act as a 假样鬼子 so ended with this result. Sg got many many of such syt.
If I'm their teacher I will whack them jialat jialat and tell them I rather you speak mudland English like de woh.