• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - "Papa Loong" Millennials & Gen Zs Singaporeans see LHL as a "father figure", said political analyst Eugene Tan

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
this motherfucker eugene tan will win the horlympic balls carrying competition hands down......knn my goose pimples.....

Last edited:

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not my limpeh figure, he don't earn it like Old Man but at least he neber insult Sg'reans intelligence like Woody Goh, ptui that one and also his sugar baby Kate Spade Tin

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eugene is just doing what he is supposed to do.
He has the role of Royal court jester. So he does what he is doing.

We don't hold it against him.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mothershit, Eugene Tan and Gillian Koh... all belong to the same tribe.

Only low IQ Sinkies believe their bullshit. :rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Political analyst my arse. More like another loser pappy por lumpar.

They really are going all guns blazing with this propaganda brain washing for Pinky's descend from the throne.

Eugene Tan or Gillian Koh always show face during such times to spout their verbal diarrhea.

Of course, the propaganda media is obliged to give them airtime.