• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - Large platoon of cyclists hog woodlands rd

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Early morning is good for cycling. No traffic. But cycling in large group is no good. Better to cycle solo.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
More horrendous driving by motorists while there's not a single cyclist in sight.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Yet another accident caused by....... drum roll...... a CAR DRIVER!!!!

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Early morning is good for cycling. No traffic. But cycling in large group is no good. Better to cycle solo.
I believe the cyclists' definition of "early in the morning" is 7 am to 10 am when motorists are on the roads sending their children to school and heading to the office. As long as there is no enforcement by the Traffic Police, cyclists will continue to cause traffic congestion without having to pay for the COE, ERP or road tax.

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most irritating and intimidating are the cyclist who go ding ding behind you on sidewalk when you have toddler in tow and shopping bag in other hand

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean a large platoon of road hogs cycle through wood lands road. Dirty smelly pigs I tell u. :cautious:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I believe the cyclists' definition of "early in the morning" is 7 am to 10 am when motorists are on the roads sending their children to school and heading to the office. As long as there is no enforcement by the Traffic Police, cyclists will continue to cause traffic congestion without having to pay for the COE, ERP or road tax.

I've never seen cyclists cause congestion. In reality if more people used bicycles it would ease congestion.

However cars most certainly do.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Normally cyclist cycle on weekends or after work. So no clash with school hours.