• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - Car from CIQ heading towards Singapore suddenly burst into flames, all occupants burnt alive to death

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
SPM graduates are found in many sg car workshops when they should only be qualified to cook economy rice and zi char. Lucky I service my own daily transport. My bicycle.:biggrin:
Well, bicycle is the future prefer mode of Transport for great majority of us in a sooner-than-expected future de

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Carbon cults ..
Don't understand why push for electric car when fuel car is working fine.

Parts can be melted down and recycled. But how about the battery and the costs to change the battery ? How will the battery be dispose ?
Political change mah

Bao Tou has been growing from proud to disruptive to world peace...electrification will push Age of Oil in extinction..making the world a more peaceful and prosperous place for large majority

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2023-china-ev-roadtrip-oil-turning-point/

Already, happening in Tiongkok
The electrification of Tikngkok Infrastructure and economy will provide a robust uplift in economic growth in Post Great Reset Era, as $$$$ saved from oil import can be invested in other more productive asset

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many believe Cartel has bigger bargain mah
It is true that they can bargain, but the smallest producer must be able to reap profit and stand to gain from this arrangement.

Saudi Arabia must act and stand like a brother cos they have the biggest share in it. Then the others find joining and standing with you is far best joining others.

So far the little producer is not reaping benefit from being a member of OPEC.