• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - 2 elderly ah peks fighting in public

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those two old farts very xia suay lah. Want to fight, use real proper weapons for goodness sake!
I think this kind of child play fight will not be arrested. Maybe police come will only ask the old fart to put back the dustbin to its original position.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nowadays I noticed no more pri sch or sec sch students having childs play fight, instead it becomes the old fart coffee shop fights.
Last time when I was in pri to sec sch, it was a very common thing to fight among own classmate or other class studenta or other schools students in public places .
Those fights, even without weapons were quite dangerous in that full force kicks and punches were used. And police or even passerby will not interfere as they see it as child's play. But the injuries can be very serious de woh.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nowadays I noticed no more pri sch or sec sch students having childs play fight, instead it becomes the old fart coffee shop fights.
Last time when I was in pri to sec sch, it was a very common thing to fight among own classmate or other class studenta or other schools students in public places .
Those fights, even without weapons were quite dangerous in that full force kicks and punches were used. And police or even passerby will not interfere as they see it as child's play. But the injuries can be very serious de woh.

Those fights were beautiful, they taught a child how to win with grace and to lose with dignity. How to stand up for yourself. These days, everyone is declared a 'winner' and placed in a bubble wrap environment so no one's feelings get hurt. No wonder they grow up to become self-absorbed, superficial adults.

My best memory was about 30-40 schoolboys fighting at a basketball court during recess in primary school. It was a pre-arranged event. No holds barred, no teams or gangs, every boy for himself. This was an event which started out with a few boys, then the number grew by the day. Amazingly, the principal and the teachers didn't notice or care. :biggrin:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those fights were beautiful, they taught a child how to win with grace and to lose with dignity. How to stand up for yourself. These days, everyone is declared a 'winner' and placed in a bubble wrap environment so no one's feelings get hurt. No wonder they grow up to become self-absorbed, superficial adults.
Upon deeper thoughts, I think becos those students now have grown to become old farts so they continue to fight as a old fart in coffee shops :eek: :roflmao:

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am very heartened to see that no a single word of mentioning their respective mothers’ gynaecology parts were uttered…

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Th bald uncle with the stick is definitely the good guy because he cared for the dustbin.