• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Vanessa Wang Zi Qi was married for 11 years before divorcing his wife in 2017

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
person_opening_train_door.png

Vanessa Wang was married for 11 years before divorcing his wife in 2017, wrote the lawyer. Wang now lives alone and is estranged from both his father and elder brother. His mother died in 2014.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sin...pse-bipolar-vanessa-wang-plead-guilty-4026521

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find the statement from IMH to be ridiculous. He will benefit from outpatient setting instead of being locked up in an asylum?

The IMH report stated that Wang would benefit from continued psychiatric treatment, including medication and psychotherapy, in an outpatient setting.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I find the statement from IMH to be ridiculous. He will benefit from outpatient setting instead of being locked up in an asylum?

The IMH report stated that Wang would benefit from continued psychiatric treatment, including medication and psychotherapy, in an outpatient setting.
IMH is full

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vanessa would try to pry open the steel bars in an asylum, but out in the community, he would just try to pry open MRT doors. Which is safer for the public?