• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Tampines resident calls police on youngsters (race?) playing with lato-lato toy in coffee shop late at night

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

lato.jpg

Clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack...

How annoying is that to you?

For one resident at Block 419 Tampines Street 41, it is annoying enough that she called the police.

Stomper CJK said: "I’ve been living opposite this coffee shop for five years and it has been peaceful till recently.

"There’s a usual group of people that would hang out at the coffee shop and void deck from 11pm till 4am almost every single day without fail.

"The bunch of them are mainly food delivery guys who are youngsters and they would play with some toy thing which is super annoying or laugh loudly without being considerate at all."

The Stomper shared a video taken on March 1 at 11.16pm of four guys in a coffee shop.

The Stomper continued: "My husband and I have confronted them before, but they were not a wee bit apologetic and continued on after we left. We have attempted to call the neighbourhood patrol, but every single time, they will ride off on their motorbikes."

In response to a Stomp query, the police confirmed that a report was lodged.

"It has been torturous for us and we cannot do anything about it," said the Stomper.

"I'm sharing this for people who are in pain like us."

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/sing...ungsters-playing-with-lato-lato-toy-in-coffee

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So this is the latest fad among low IQ youths these days. A few years ago fidget spinners were all the rage. :biggrin:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was already playing it when I was in lower primary school. I called it Lumpar as it has two dangling balls on a string! Sometimes, I'll swing one end of it and hit the back of the head of the bloke sitting in front of me and he'll screamed in pain.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was already playing it when I was in lower primary school. I called it Lumpar as it has two dangling balls on a string! Sometimes, I'll swing one end of it and hit the back of the head of the bloke sitting in front of me and he'll screamed in pain.
i played pocket billiards when i was only 6.9. pockets then were deep enough to ping ping both bola back and forth like pendulums.