• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - singpass facial 2FA forced onto all Singaporeans for all desktop users

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

c4765177 :​

so now if you use desktop computers, and don't have any webcam, you cannot log into your singpass account on desktop

it is auto opt in for users to have to verify with their face, easily, without informing us end users...
but to opt out, you need to present yourself at singpass counters or wait for their video call 3-5 working days

the singpass CSO say, oh due to increased spams, so we have to make you verify by face...

i try logging in eservices.mas.gov.sg/ssb
it force me to verify my face, wtf...

if no webcam, means cannot log in on desktop

V4O7Dpdl.png

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

c4765177 :​

so now if you use desktop computers, and don't have any webcam, you cannot log into your singpass account on desktop

it is auto opt in for users to have to verify with their face, easily, without informing us end users...
but to opt out, you need to present yourself at singpass counters or wait for their video call 3-5 working days

the singpass CSO say, oh due to increased spams, so we have to make you verify by face...

i try logging in eservices.mas.gov.sg/ssb
it force me to verify my face, wtf...

if no webcam, means cannot log in on desktop

V4O7Dpdl.png
Yep. It has been implemented for a while already. Tested on myself. :biggrin: