• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Singaporean drives from S'pore all the way to China and back to Sg in his own car! Fun or not?

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
bmw-singapore-to-china.png

https://mothership.sg/2023/11/drive-singapore-to-china/

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
This BMW owner wants to get his money's worth from the COE that he paid. Unlike the typical S'porean white collar worker who spends only about an hour on the road to and fro from the office.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
China is left hand drive, and this satik bro is driving a Right Hand drive vehicle.....not dangerous?

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing like a Toyota for long distance drives. Reliable, low fuel consumption, easy to source for spare parts, and just about any workshop can service it.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing like a Toyota for long distance drives. Reliable, low fuel consumption, easy to source for spare parts, and just about any workshop can service it.
In that case you can watch bobo dimobil. Two Indonesian Chinese couple who drove from Indonesia to China in a Toyota.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheaperer, saferer and more comfortable to even fly first class all the way stopping at major cities on the way there

Alfrescian
Loyal
SL number plate is easily 50-60 years old. This guy is old money, no need to work one...

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Limpeh will never forget my 7+hour non-stop drive from Penang to sinkieland. Driving with aftermarket exhaust, open-pod filter, lowered suspension and grippy tires in the rain is damn shiok! I can feel I am one with the car, 人车合一, 天下无敌 ! :cool: