• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - She’s just 12, and she has raised over $1.2 million for charity

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
20231111552824025457896b-7535-4caf-be16-fd65841d65b6.jpg

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/12-year-old-raises-over-12-million-for-charity-since-2020

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
“That was an unpleasant experience for me,” recalled the Gongshang Primary School pupil. “And to know that there are people who don’t get to eat three meals a day, I feel really sad about it. That’s why I decided to help.

It's called fasting you insufferable brat. And I'm sure your parents are using you as a tool for virtue signalling and media exposure. :rolleyes:

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
So, which elite SG school will take her on the basis of her NGO achievements rather than her PSLE score?

Will MCDS award her a scholarship? She has done more at 12y.o. than any of its Stupor-scale orcifers ever done.