• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Nets postpones free exchange of FlashPay cards for SimplyGo cards at SimplyGo ticket offices ‘until further notice’

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yaohui-pixnets-2436.jpg

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sin... A free exchange service,and run until Jul 18.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why not embrace Tiongland and let all public transport be paid with Wechat? Or collaborate with the Hongkies and their Octopus system?

Or must you create something that is uniquely your own, so those jiakliaobees keep their jobs?:wink:

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Their plan is to force the public to use the internet or electronic means wherever possible and irrespective of the cost or inconvenience -just look at all the internet banking scams where the public lost millions whilst the bank rake in billions in profits, the number of young people who unneccesarily suffer from the side effects of enforced covid vaccinations, the increasing number of foreigners imported here despite rising local unemploment, lack of hospital beds, long wait in polyclinics ect2.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is not free exchange exercise of nets flash pay card for simply go card.
It is a exchange of nets flash pay card to nets prepaid card to be done at ticket office.
Simply go card is chargeable at $5 per card when you go there with a nets flash pay card.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
what a fucking mess!
the transport ministry must take all the blame and the current minister in charge must resign and perform a harakiri

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
My advice for anyone is that should you need to perform any transaction with ticket office better do it now becos once the exercise begins, you will cry becos every ticket office will have long long queues of dumb sinkies.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is not free exchange exercise of nets flash pay card for simply go card.
It is a exchange of nets flash pay card to nets prepaid card to be done at ticket office.
Simply go card is chargeable at $5 per card when you go there with a nets flash pay card.
Seriously last time before all this shits starts to happen, I didn't know about all the different companies being involved with sg transportation system.
I thought that once we purchase a new card it will be all ezlink card.
Now I realised I have a Farking nets flash pay card purchased from the ticket office and nets is another different company from ezlink and ezlink is also a different company from simply go.
Ccb this makes refund etc difficult becos they are all not interchangeable.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can we just stick to nets ?
Simply go card , simply let it go. It's cumbersome and it't not efficient.