• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Mufti of Singapore cautions Sg Muslims not to be prejudicial on LGBTQIAPK matters, says it is complicated and not a simple black-&-white matter

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
What do you mean adulterated hadiths? You mean some hadiths are half true and half false? Logically a haidth can only be true or false.
Hadiths are fairy tales. It's made up to influence the masses into another realm. And away from the truth.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I doubt any Muslim authorities around the world treat our muis seriously. Better Potong our haj quota.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I know of this Hadith. It's context is totally different from what you portray.
It's story of how one of his companions was asked by the prophet if the prophet owed anyone anything. The companion said yes just as a guise to hug the prophet.

Stop lying. Stop lying that god is a man.

Putting tongue into some other guy's tongue still not faggot?? You're clutching at straws.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
What do you mean deny LBGTQ+? You mean your sins are less serious to your allah than them?
In Islam, Allah sends down his instructions on how human must live their lives through his prophets and messengers.
Putting tongue into some other guy's tongue still not faggot?? You're clutching at straws.
Like I said, there are plenty of fabricated hadiths.

One story that cannot be fabricated is, yr god shat!

Last edited: