• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Man finds maggots in Changi Village nasi lemak chicken wing after taking a bite, vomits on the spot

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1647251529744.png

One man in Singapore wanted a hearty breakfast at an eatery located along Changi Village Road, but ended up throwing up.

In a Facebook post on Saturday (Mar. 12), Irvin Yio shared that he had gone to Changi Famous Food Centre with his friends at around 4:30am to have breakfast.

They ordered a nasi lemak set with ayam and otah (spicy fish cake) that cost S$5.

Maggots in the chicken​

However, when their food arrived, Yio said that the cucumber and otah were "dry as f*ck".
Unfortunately for him, that wasn't the worst part.
After Yio took a bite of the chicken, which he described as hard and oddly-coloured, he found that there were maggots inside it.
Large-GIF-236x178-1.gif

Yio claimed he and his friends subsequently vomited in front of the eatery's staff member.
According to Coconuts Singapore, Yio's friends had already "gobbled down" their food before they spotted the maggots.

Reported to SFA​

In his Facebook post, Yio said he found the staff member was "sleeping comfortably on his foldable chair" when he approached the stall.
"Did he even bother to look if any house fly or insects have come to any contact with the food on the tray?" Yio wrote.
He added that he has reported the matter to the Singapore Food Agency (SFA).

"I hope this terrible experience of mine can allow others to be wary of what they are eating in certain stalls and not fall victim like how my friends and I did. I am avoiding fried chicken for a while thank you very much!"

You can view Yio's full Facebook post here:

Asked for a refund​

Yio told Coconuts Singapore that the stall did not handle the situation until he instructed the staff member to throw all the remaining food away.
Yio had also asked for a refund, and the stall's staff agreed to return his money back after being told to do so.

https://mothership.sg/2022/03/maggots-in-changi-nasi-lemak/

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...mak-chicken-wing-after-taking-a-bite.6715141/

a_korusawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
does it end here?

or its just another facebook rant + $5 refund and the famous changi famous food centre continue its pry to more victims, goondus, their fans & followers to eat their maggots???

no follow-ups with NEA, or any gahmen agency or even police report will be just another nursery program lohhhhh, dickhead irvin yio