• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Kimly Coffeeshop staff laughs at Stomper for being poor when he complains his $5 plate is too expensive for the tiny pieces of meat included

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ricemain_0.jpg

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/sing...es-of-meat-says-staff-taunted-him-about-being

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking low class Sinkie. Expect $5 to include meat. That's why all our hawkers want more Rameshes to come to Sickipoora so that they can huat.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
a year ago, kimly coffee auntie kan me when i asked for straw. She don't understand that straws does not cause plastic pollution in Singapore because we don't anyhow throw it into water streams mah. Lao Chee Bitch scolded me like school teacher educating me.

now lan lan kimly reverts back to giving straws.
Koufu still never, so i reduced my drinks purchase with them.

Use my wallet to protest.

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
a year ago, kimly coffee auntie kan me when i asked for straw. She don't understand that straws does not cause plastic pollution in Singapore because we don't anyhow throw it into water streams mah. Lao Chee Bitch scolded me like school teacher educating me.

Nowadays I bring my own water bottle to cut cost

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

These F&B cronies will always echo whatever sentiments of their PAP masters, in this case the anti-carbon, anti-plastic 'sustainability' cult.

But in the end, economics will bring them a dose of reality.