• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Joseph Schooling announces his retirement

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
IMG-3262.jpg

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't expect Schooling to swear his allegiance to Singapore. My country did not help him on his path to the Olympics gold medal. In fact, he was distracted and hindered in one way or another. His parents groomed him well and invested on an alternative pathway for him to excel. Most Singapore parents and kids would not be able to afford such, or dare to step out of their comfort zone like Schooling's family.

Thank you and I wish you well.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't expect Schooling to swear his allegiance to Singapore. My country did not help him on his path to the Olympics gold medal. In fact, he was distracted and hindered in one way or another. His parents groomed him well and invested on an alternative pathway for him to excel. Most Singapore parents and kids would not be able to afford such, or dare to step out of their comfort zone like Schooling's family.

Thank you and I wish you well.

Joseph Schooling: Singapore should explore more ways to support athletes
https://gutzy.asia/2024/04/02/josep...should-explore-more-ways-to-support-athletes/

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A competent local director should do a remake of this movie, with Joseph Schooling as the lead actor.

Do not water down the sex scenes or the violence, or deviate too much from the original script.

MV5BMTU4NzkxMTY5Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMDA5MTM5._V1_.jpg