• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - It is illegal and punishable by jail to wear garments with the Singapore flag at your cock or your aurat

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
EVWS5G6N5NDHHEUOG5NI7HKXUI
image7091343x.jpg
503841.jpg

ONLINE-230801-nzsymbol31_1.jpg

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...to-ease-on-aug-1-stronger-safeguards-in-place

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also tot as Singaporeans I paisei to be Singaporeans cos cb our status n laddport are like rubbish, downgraded,I travelled to Japan, n one Phil accent said he's is singaporean n he got a thorough chk fir airport clearance ,cb ,really degrading,lol

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm more keen to know whether is it a crime to steal those big sg flag about 2m High planted on a town council garden and display it at our home door step.