• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG Govt is givng away 9k for NS !! Australia ? none !

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Finally, NS contribution is recognised ! PAP is being forced to reward its fellow countrymen ?

But then it's already too late.. I've given up my SG status to be a 2nd class citizen.

I could be happier - if I have taken the token from LHL few years ago.. but I am satisfied of being juz "happy". Happy is good. hehehe.

:wink:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Finally, NS contribution is recognised ! PAP is being forced to reward its fellow countrymen ?

But then it's already too late.. I've given up my SG status to be a 2nd class citizen.

I could be happier - if I have taken the token from LHL few years ago.. but I am satisfied of being juz "happy". Happy is good. hehehe.

:wink:

The money does into CPF. Not cold hard cash. :biggrin:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
You din receive the aussie handout in 2008? plus dependent plus family assistant close to 2-3K easy. Cold hard cash in your hand some more ah. 9K can get back the 2.5 years? Plus the multiple reservist duty till 40? Worth it?

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You din receive the aussie handout in 2008? plus dependent plus family assistant close to 2-3K easy. Cold hard cash in your hand some more ah. 9K can get back the 2.5 years? Plus the multiple reservist duty till 40? Worth it?

I am not Singaporean anymore, so I don't qualify for the $9000.

I did not get KRudd's cold hard cash previously as well because my income do not qualify.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like Workchoices :biggrin:

Actually there is nothing wrong with workchoices. Most white collar professionals are not affected by work choices at all. I would say less then 20% of the working population is affected by it. 07 election scared too many people that is all. I think Howard made the mistake of underestimating the union fear power.

Bah, past is past, this hung parliament situation is more interesting. Looks like an election in 3 months time is on the cards now. Damned... become citizen and gets to vote twice in a year.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes ! I took the money from Kevin07.. but during tax time, they took all away :mad::mad:

This is why I voted for Liberal.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Baby bonus ? Bo leh.. I never even take the 21k 1st home grant (only get 7k nia).. I guess my life suckz !

No worries. Those who took the $21k were buying properties artificially inflated by >$15k. :biggrin:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More like 150K more, since 15K represents 10% of the 150K.

Towards the last Quarter of the FHOG, the prices went mad!
Emotions overcome logic.
These days, I am looking at property liquidation sales from those wild heady days.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Towards the last Quarter of the FHOG, the prices went mad!
Emotions overcome logic.
These days, I am looking at property liquidation sales from those wild heady days.

I'm waiting for the same in Sydney. Nahbei, everytime increase 1 over here.