• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Gangster monk, fight and throw FIST and CHAIR at deceased's family before ritual.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fake Monk

Screenshot_2023-04-29-22-41-06-204-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow, scammers are hitting funerals now. Sinkieland is truly the land of a thousand schemes and scams. Offline or online, life or death, there is no escape. :unsure:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pls la the family anyhow hire some fake monk. It’s obvious that this clown doesn’t even look like a monk. Where got monk’s hair so much but not shaved? I think they have to shave every 2-3 days one leh

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe monks won't show up solo, they have a team or group. And they move from one funeral to another according to a strict schedule.

Also, I have seen layman Buddhists show up to a funeral, wear their robe and chant. Usually they would know the deceased personally.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
saw and heard a ccp monk pretended to ngiam keng with fake chants at a funeral and then took a smoke break after collecting angpow or pek kim money. so many fake monks from prc.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh no, snowflakes on Facebook have flagged and removed the video. Sad.

Should have shared the video on a less trashy platform e.g. Elon Musk-owned Twitter.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pls la the family anyhow hire some fake monk. It’s obvious that this clown doesn’t even look like a monk. Where got monk’s hair so much but not shaved? I think they have to shave every 2-3 days one leh

Even a BMT recruit's hair is shorter than that.