• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - EDMWer reminisces about how as a kid he had humble fish cakes, but these days his niece and nephew look down on fish cakes

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

1672761469964.png

zzzzzzz :​

nowadays children so fortunate

i remember last time family poor cannot affrod to eat fish very often, so my father often buyed fish cake or those yong tauhu liao from market for my mother to fry for dinner
so dinner often is one fried vegetable and fried fishcake or the bottled cai xin or salted eggs

sometime is one slab of fishcake cut into slices my father mother siblings share

then will woon the fishcake in sin sin garlic chilli sauce so that one piece of delicay fishcake can go down with more rice
then when eating it i will imagine i savoruing a piece of fish so nice

now i see my nephew and niece hiam the fish cake fishy no nice i so wow surprised children nowadays so good life duno how to enjoys simple yummy foods anymore.

sambalstingray :​

strawberry generation only eat cafe truffle fries and pui your fish cake

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/thrads/my-niece-and-nephew-dont-eat-fish-cake.6857382/