• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Chew Chor Meng Doubles Size Of His Terrace House, Renovations Cost $1.8Mil

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
chew_chor_meng_house_1.jpg

https://www.8days.sg/entertainment/local/chew-chor-meng-terrace-house-18mil-renovation-820111

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He should do whatever it takes to make himself happy, since his health is already terrible. :wink:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
He should do whatever it takes to make himself happy, since his health is already terrible. :wink:
Are u saying that he is still a feeble old fuck who can’t live life to his fullest even if he’s fucking rich?

https://sg.style.yahoo.com/chew-cho...sease-doesnt-expect-win-awards-095719909.html
1696072319863.jpeg

An untreatable disease that affects the facial and limb muscles sounds like the end of one’s acting career; but not for local veteran actor Chew Chor Meng.

The 54-year-old - whose showbiz career kicked off after winning Star Search in 1990 and is arguably most recognisable for his role in Don’t Worry, Be Happy - isn’t letting his decades-long career go down because of a debilitating health condition.

Chew was diagnosed with Kennedy’s Disease in 2008, an untreatable motor disorder characterised by slowly progressive weakness and atrophy affecting the facial and limb muscles as well as the muscles involved in swallowing.

Speaking to 8world for his new drama Family Ties, Chew said that his condition is “okay” for now and “that’s all I can say”.

He was also grateful to be always given opportunities to act, despite his illness.

“Everyone knows about my situation; but as long as there’s a suitable script and role that doesn’t involve too much movement, I think I can handle it. [The studio] will still look for me. The actors are also very accommodating and I am thankful.”

His limited mobility, however, has impacted his acting skills.

“I can only focus on my lines and facial expressions. If my movements can be more agile, I should be able to do better,” Chew shared.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol,from.my friend he kemg alot during NS,lol,now.kemg till really problem,I not against him seems like wat my friend told.me ,now he really Don need to keng

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol,from.my friend he kemg alot during NS,lol,now.kemg till really problem,I not against him seems like wat my friend told.me ,now he really Don need to keng
In army who don't keng? Considering his illness he's having, he has done very well already. Can stay in landed n spending so much on reno.. Maybe the wife doing well!