• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Bus driver refused to move off unless the passenger who dropped the milk tea drink all over the floor cleans it up herself.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
During the bus license training, company sure will tell them what to do in this situation and definitely is not not to move off.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You already fucked up when you allow those vermins to bring in food and drinks into public transport. Over to you, Chee Hong Kia-Tat.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
If the culprit is a local, then chin chye lah. If a PRC or CECA, make them lick up the mess they created. If bus driver is a PRC, then he must be fired. If he's a local unker, then he's doing a great job.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I'm the one who spilled it, I'll at most pick up the empty cup. Insisting that I clean up is unreasonable as I don't have the cleaning tools to do so. I'll just tell the driver to fuck off. If he's not happy, call police. I can bet you that in the end, SBS will lan lan and get their cleaners to do it.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bus driver is right. It's a slipping hazard. And he is just a bus driver. Not a cleaner.

He should tell the rest of the pax to disembark because *that* person spilled it and refused to clean it up. Let the public lynch him

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
You want to take a bus then accept that you are going to meet all the low class coolie gene Sinkies from hdb. The solution is to sterilise all these retards for the sake of future generations.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I'm the one who spilled it, I'll at most pick up the empty cup. Insisting that I clean up is unreasonable as I don't have the cleaning tools to do so. I'll just tell the driver to fuck off. If he's not happy, call police. I can bet you that in the end, SBS will lan lan and get their cleaners to do it.
sinkie unker perverts can always carry wet wipes or hankypankychiefs just in case opportunities arise for down on the floor cleanups with good chances for upskirts.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
The bus driver is abusive.

He is just like those useless army regulars who take advantage of situations to show that they are the big fuck.

Last edited:

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have made a good point. How many commuters would board a public bus carrying a pail and mop? The culprit should pick up the empty cup, straw and plastic bag which he/she may discard after alighting. However, to clean up the mess is unreasonable. Surely, the bus company has a cleaning crew whose job it is to spruce up the buses daily.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cb seen many , into bus ,mrt, then drop n spill, n ho off, mostly I can tell is ceca, malay, all foreigners,
Most of the foreigners onboard our buses don't live by the same stringent rules and regulations that Sinkies have to abide by, but "when in Rome, do as the Romans do".

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Passenger who spilled the drink must be a fat, old and ugly bitch or some Ceca trash. If she is a sexy and foxy PRC/Vietnamese bu, the driver will be okay and just SimplyGo with no complains.