• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - AMDK expat complains that Sinkie women are horribly spoilt and entitled

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Long-term expat here (37M), in case my experience sheds some light... my experience is reduced to dating women in their 20s-30s, so I don't mean to generalize, and I don't mean disrespect (just stating my own experience here).
What I found is the majority of women (I dated) expect everything to be done for them, but offer close to 0 in return. Maybe there is a bias being angmoh, but the "walking wallet" feeling is real here; women pretty much sit back and relax expecting to be taken out and pampered, while they put no effort.
Probably due to a pampered upbringing, most don't seem very used to a "no" for an answer, and seem to lack any tools to deal with a situation not going exactly the way they wanted. This makes even the most menial things turn into very sour evenings of long faces and silence or tantrums...
The entitlement and lack of accountability of their own actions is real (in my experience). All this is a bad cocktail when even the smallest mistake on your part is magnified, but they are never at fault. This (again in my experience), has led to most of the women I dated long-term to eventually cheat on me, and never recognized any fault of their own. Instead of opening up about their feelings and look for a solution, they feel entitled to do as they please with no repercussion (it ended up being my fault for not giving them the attention they felt they were entitled to).
Plus, as an expat, many times you aren't taken seriously and are considered as no more than a pastime, toy, or trophy... One of the girls who cheated with a local guy she ended up settling with, literally told me "c'mon, everybody knows angmoh is to f*ck and local is to settle with".
Last but not least, love and care being measured here by jealousy and materialism... One of my exes (instead of again opening up about things), resorted to constantly "test" me with stuff like "I'm going alone to the movies with my friend John" to see if I got jealous... Me, as naive as I am sometimes, of course didn't see a problem in her having her own life outside of our relationship... after our break-up she was like "I was literally telling you I was going out with other guys and you didn't seem to care, so of course I cheated what did you expect"...
Anyways, sorry for the rant... And again this is solely my own experience, and yes these kind of things only happened to me here out of the 3 different continents I've lived in...

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...lains-that-sinkie-women-are-entitled.6735087/