• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serve NS, get free Whopper. But limit to 1,000.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Putting things into perspective,

Serve NS for 2 years and get shit pay. And you'll get a free burger for one day at only one outlet at Tuas. Limited to 1st 1000 gian png customers in no.4 or carrying a 11b. Ho seh boh?

U are right. I tell the bros a secret. The only guaranteed free thing in that area with an SAF 11B is the Army Museum of Singapore. Just a short walk away. Its free to all sinkie citizens and PRs. Otherwise, must pay $5 if you are an FT. That is pretty much an FT no-fly zone, since they are too cheap to pay $5. For that reason alone (not having to hear loud Ah Tiongs, or smell apunehs, or put up with pinoy kids running around unfettered) its worth it to go there.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U are right. I tell the bros a secret. The only guaranteed free thing in that area with an SAF 11B is the Army Museum of Singapore. Just a short walk away. Its free to all sinkie citizens and PRs. Otherwise, must pay $5 if you are an FT. That is pretty much an FT no-fly zone, since they are too cheap to pay $5. For that reason alone (not having to hear loud Ah Tiongs, or smell apunehs, or put up with pinoy kids running around unfettered) its worth it to go there.

LOL army museum. If I want to see historical military relics I would go to Sentosa's Fort Siloso. I couldn't care less about the rest of the SAF stuff.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
BK is cheapskate la.
Is the local franchisee still bonvest?
Back then macdonalds gave away unlimited Big Macs for anyone who can recite a short rap....me was still in school and would queue and requeue and went home with free Big Macs for the whole family.

I think SAF/Mindef is cheapskate, no need to blame BK. SAF/Mindef allocates the budget 'for showing appreciation to NSmen'. If BK received a limited budget, it will provide limited resources accordingly.

A business is not a charity. :biggrin: