• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SDP airing dirty linen

ericgo32

Alfrescian
Loyal
Put it simply, i hav no repects for any leaders that raises their own salaries jus by fomulating policies that only know how to make money from their own citizen.

1) raising gst fr 3% to 7%

2)decreasing the citizens cpf contribution rate( cpf contribution rates hasnt been restore since 1997 but all our glorious leaders pay has been on the rise ever since 1997

3)enbloc of HDB flats before lease are up.(considered it as a renewal of repayment to hdb all over again after u hav finished or almost finish paying ur flat.)

4) ERP(if our presents leader r really concern about traffic conditions around SG, raising road taxes and limiting the no. of coe quotas would hav help alot. Instead they are making cars more affordable so that they can generate more revenues from ERP and at the same time keeping all the coe and road taxes in place but only slightly cheaper.

5)raising health care cost for subsidies ward.

Last edited:

Wisely

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is only one Chee and SDP exposing the compliant judiciary but many others commenting and suggesting how to improve the birth rates.

That makes what Chee and SDP are doing extremely important.

I would say that's extremely special but not extremely important.

Level of importance is not based on how many people or groups say something.

chinkangkor

Alfrescian
Loyal
4) ERP(if our presents leader r really concern about traffic conditions around SG, raising road taxes and limiting the no. of coe quotas would hav help alot. Instead they are making cars more affordable so that they can generate more revenues from ERP and at the same time keeping all the coe and road taxes in place but only slightly cheaper.

I support the policy rationale for switching from car ownership to car usage as I find it fairer. More people who need a car can afford one, the only thing is that they may not be able to drive as much as they would like to.

Most people forget those days where COEs were above $100,000.

chinkangkor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would say that's extremely special but not extremely important.

Level of importance is not based on how many people or groups say something.

A complaint judiciary has the effect of discouraging able men and women from going into opposition. This and the bias media work together to hamper the growth of the opposition and have been used by the ruling party as political tools against political opponents repeatedly.

The media can freely attack opposition to spread lies and half truths but if the opposition responds, their words run the risks of being construed as saying LKY is corrupt, dishonest etc and in the end, bankrupted.