• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SDP A-Team to Liberate Holland-Bt Timah

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
SDP going to liberate Holland-Bukit Timah ? haha......what a way to describe !

Since SDP wear red shirts, the code name for the liberation of Holland Bukit Timah shall be :

Operation Red Alert

Last edited:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He'll need to revisit every stage of his past as part of his therapy, including his college days. :o
Your kind assistance will be much appreciated. :biggrin:

Oh yes! He'll need lots of therapy; including a tight slap or a kick in his butt!:biggrin::biggrin: I'll be glad to do the honours.:rolleyes:

leoman

Alfrescian
Loyal
borrow fm delphi

sdp_aces_holland_bkttimahgrc_7may2011.jpg

Last edited:

kazuo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knowing PAP, they will start knocking this team down with personal allegations. Already VV has hinted about the video. Interesting to see how the A team, in particular Vincent, is going to counter and refute such claims

jw5

Loyal
Oh yes! He'll need lots of therapy; including a tight slap or a kick in his butt!:biggrin::biggrin: I'll be glad to do the honours.:rolleyes:

Do you mind if he sees you? Or do you need to borrow the departing Zorro's mask? :biggrin:

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vivian needs to take up accountancy to give voters a full account of YOG expenses
Zorro needs to take up language lessons to give voters a full justification why he's getting paid, while not having a portfolio

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Vivian needs to take up accountancy to give voters a full account of YOG expenses
Zorro needs to take up language lessons to give voters a full justification why he's getting paid, while not having a portfolio
MBT needs to go for maths remedial classes (how he got 'A's for O levels?)

Last edited:

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knowing PAP, they will start knocking this team down with personal allegations. Already VV has hinted about the video. Interesting to see how the A team, in particular Vincent, is going to counter and refute such claims

Why should Vincent do the dirty job for Vivian ? The entire SDP team should sit back and wait for Vivian to state clearly what the hint was about.

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
I stay in that area so my guess is...

Sorry, SDP, I doubt you will be able to win H-BT GRC. But providing a close fight is good. Anything more than 40% is a bonus.
Oh, my vote goes to you guys too. :smile:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

The character assassination and insinuation campaign against Vincent has already started by VB.
If VB and his team think they are very clever and want to play with fire,they will get burnt themselves !

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SDP rep will pull down 10% they should be happy with 30% result which is a vast improvement from the last election. If Chee can keep his big mouth shut, I wont be surprise if they can hit your 40% mark

Oh PAP low life ball licking loser, you appear.. how is your tongue, got burned while licking?

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good move. YOG will bring VB down. Also ask VB will water price increase after election because 1st water agreement end this year.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SDP rep will pull down 10% they should be happy with 30% result which is a vast improvement from the last election. If Chee can keep his big mouth shut, I wont be surprise if they can hit your 40% mark

Well, too late for that pap ball licker/ Many people love Dr Chee to open his mouth as his words are like honey to citizen while a torn to PAP. I just love the way he speaks and make all you PAP ball lickers to squeeze your own balls.

And yes 60% to SDP side is more likely this time, PAP ball licking sinkie loser.

Last edited: