• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SCDF & CNB Sex Scandal vs COI MRT vs By-Election

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SCDF & CNB case dragged and COI MRT about to end.

BE precedes before some ugly verdicts?

Food for thought

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Regardless of the lack of conclusion to the two high-profile sex scandals at this point in time, I think the damage to the govt is done. But it can also be argued that the investigations into these two senior persons demonstrated the will of the PAP Govt to right the wrongs. Just like WP sacking YSL.

MRT is indeed a major issue affecting the lives of many Singaporeans, HG included. But I expect the YSL incident to be the main talking point at this BE, and I'm sure PAP would, and should, make the most of it politically. Afterall, this is a BE and it's in some way a "local" contest. HG residents obviously are faced with many issues that are across the nations, but there is no running away from YSL incident hogging the limelight at this BE.

WP must have already devised a containment strategy. Unfortunately, they'll be on the defensive for this one.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But I expect the YSL incident to be the main talking point at this BE, and I'm sure PAP would, and should, make the most of it politically. Afterall, this is a BE and it's in some way a "local" contest. HG residents obviously are faced with many issues that are across the nations, but there is no running away from YSL incident hogging the limelight at this BE.

If WP is attacked coz of YSL, I humbly suggest fighting fire with fire! There is only one YSL in the WP as far as we know. There were many YSLs in the PAP camp but none reported by our fair press. Let's be fair. YSL pales in comparison to the YSLs in the MIWs. We are referring not to PAP MPs. Too low. MINISTERS! One ECAed with his subordinate. WTF! Who the bloody hell is YSL?

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
If WP is attacked coz of YSL, I humbly suggest fighting fire with fire! There is only one YSL in the WP as far as we know. There were many YSLs in the PAP camp but none reported by our fair press. Let's be fair. YSL pales in comparison to the YSLs in the MIWs. We are referring not to PAP MPs. Too low. MINISTERS! One ECAed with his subordinate. WTF! Who the bloody hell is YSL?

I must say I won't be surprised if cabinet ministers ECAed with subordinate. They're human after all. Frankly, I don't care if they sleep with their grandmothers if they're brilliant in their job. The only persons who should be concerned are their spouses. And the grandfathers. :biggrin:

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I must say I won't be surprised if cabinet ministers ECAed with subordinate. They're human after all. Frankly, I don't care if they sleep with their grandmothers if they're brilliant in their job. The only persons who should be concerned are their spouses. And the grandfathers. :biggrin:

Agree.

I am just pissed off with our dear PM who accused the WP of the very things he himself and the PAP is guilty of. He is trying to behave like an angel. He isn't. Can he honestly explain the death of his first wife?

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree.
I believe that there many individuals affiliated to the PAP, who are similar to YSL, except that those may be been unreported, and / or swept under the carpet.
Perhaps, the electorate should focus on who will serve them and their interests best, and that the WP has not failed in Hougang, regardless of YSL.

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
for those of u who know WP tactics, they will not fire first bullet..even if PAP does, they will explain in calm and collected manner..remember how the useless Lim Hwee Hua tried to accuse LTK and WP of mismanaging HG TC funds..note LTK's response even challenge her to report to CPIB.. after that she apologized and then PM and rest of powers that be hold press conference saying how they sorry and all that.,
IMHO, WP should simply rally on the fact that they have done their best to handle YSL saga and even taking moral higher ground on the issue, it is indirect attack & defence tactic, then talk about how they took care of HG all this years..Ah Huat has started ball rolling by saying he wants to be a listener rather than a talker like Desmond Choo...he is indirectly referring to Sitoh Yi Pin and all his promises pre GE2011 to PP residents and now post erection is behaving like a fucker who don want to pay for service at brothel..instead ask for discount...

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree with your suggested strategies for the WP re: Hougang bye-elections.
Did Ah Huat ever work with the civil service or govt affiliated agencies?

for those of u who know WP tactics, they will not fire first bullet..even if PAP does, they will explain in calm and collected manner..remember how the useless Lim Hwee Hua tried to accuse LTK and WP of mismanaging HG TC funds..note LTK's response even challenge her to report to CPIB.. after that she apologized and then PM and rest of powers that be hold press conference saying how they sorry and all that.,
IMHO, WP should simply rally on the fact that they have done their best to handle YSL saga and even taking moral higher ground on the issue, it is indirect attack & defence tactic, then talk about how they took care of HG all this years..Ah Huat has started ball rolling by saying he wants to be a listener rather than a talker like Desmond Choo...he is indirectly referring to Sitoh Yi Pin and all his promises pre GE2011 to PP residents and now post erection is behaving like a fucker who don want to pay for service at brothel..instead ask for discount...