• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Samsters Want To Have CNY Lunch With Bro Chun Sing And Towkay John Tan This Saturday? $35 Only!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
420885942_791412383020225_8960882018574846352_n.jpg

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I already had a similar one before (not CNY though). That's where I told kee chiu that it's a pity that he wasn't chosen as the next PM as he was more suitable than LW. You should have seen how his face lighted up instantly.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I already had a similar one before (not CNY though). That's where I told kee chiu that it's a pity that he wasn't chosen as the next PM as he was more suitable than LW. You should have seen how his face lighted up instantly.

if i were there...................i'll say to Chan Clown sing................

''you really believe ah ??..............you're really dumber than you look !'' :roflmao: :biggrin:

KingFook Sr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Addressing oneself as 'taukay' exposed an inferiority complex.
Especially when employed by PA as CME (Community Management Executive)
Sad.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if i were there...................i'll say to Chan Clown sing................

''you really believe ah ??..............you're really dumber than you look !'' :roflmao: :biggrin:

You should come this Saturday and say it to my face or to Bro Chun Sing's face.