• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sad Stories of PRC Paddlers....

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What I can think of is Madmansg is been torture very badly in NS. Maybe worst than CSJ/Mas Selamat/Saddam Hussien combine together. Maybe have scare all over his body.
Most people hate NS. But there are minority or less than 10% really like NS and another 20% nuetral about NS.

Lentor

Alfrescian
Loyal
what shed tears is there?
shedding tears because they are getting paid top dollars and are ELITEs?
what about those peasants sons whom perished serving their NS?

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
New Zealand, which is the hosting site of this forum, has so far won 2 Gold, 1 Silver and 2 Bronze. No need to pay top $$$.

Areopagus

Alfrescian
Loyal
But New Zealand has three million people and a lowly paid Prime Minister...

Also, no NS

How can they be a first division team???

levusjovi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on guys, honestly I think NS is a waste of time. Spending all our time waiting and waiting. In fact I was also 'torture' until I got back injuries which i am still suffering until today which is almost 10 yrs already. But on the other hand, I got to admit that NS is the time where some of my best memories are....the funny different type of people we met, all the funny incidents and not so pleasnt incident. And I have to said that regardless good or bad, NS really changed me from a boy to a man.