• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sabah too wants to attract foreigners to live there.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sabah to launch its version of Malaysia My Second Home​

Bernama
-
September 19, 2022 11:57 AM
37Shares
facebook sharing button
twitter sharing button
whatsapp sharing button

email sharing button

mm2h-office-fb-01072020-111.jpg
Sabah will launch its version of Malaysia My Second Home once ‘adjustments’ are firmed up, says chief minister Hajiji Noor.
KOTA KINABALU: Sabah will launch the Sabah Malaysia My Second Home (SMM2H) programme soon, chief minister Hajiji Noor said.
He said the state Cabinet has approved the programme to be launched once the final details are firmed up and adjustments made.

“Sabah’s programme will not follow the new requirements meted out under the federal MM2H programme. With our own SMM2H, we aim to make Sabah more attractive to foreigners wishing to move to and live in the state,” he said in a statement.

“We hope to see high-value foreigners and talents moving to Sabah and creating economic spin-offs.”

Hajiji said Sabah has remained consistent in terms of attracting foreign investments.
“This is due to the many opportunities we have leveraged on multiple sectors across the state,” he said.
“The Malaysian Investment Development Authority (Mida) has listed Sabah as having secured RM9.9 billion worth of foreign investments from January to September 2022, effectively ranking Sabah as the third highest in the country.
“Sabah will continue this momentum. Rest assured the state government will ease all hurdles to facilitate investments.”

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
It will be just a stone throw from new indonesian capital.
Its nearer to manila than sinkie.
And hong kong is just 3 hours away.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Phew! And I tot they will issue some one pass for any one who claim to have made 30k before. Safe! Majulah PAP! :biggrin: