• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Russian woman nicknamed Black Widow drugged and raped 10 men

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Russian woman nicknamed Black Widow drugged and raped 10 men
6/19/2009 2:09:23 PM by ANI ( Leave a comment )
valeria-k.jpg

Melbourne, Jun 19 (ANI): A young Russian woman, nicknamed the Black Widow for her collection of spiders, is on trial after being accused of sedating and raping 10 men.
According to Life.ru, Valeria K., 32, a quiet good-looking woman from the city of Tambov, shocked police when they discovered that she was the mysterious rapist who abused 10 local men after poisoning them with clonidine.
Valeria would get acquainted with the men and invite them to her place, where she would give them drinks mixed with the poison, causing them to fall asleep for almost 24 hours.
Once her victims were sedated, she would undress them and then rape them, tightening a rope on their male organs to keep them erect.
The men would wake up in the hospital with clonidine poisoning and penis trauma, and remember only a friendly brunette who had given them drinks.
When the police finally identified her, she was placed under arrest, but they presently know of only the ten victims, with one refusing to file a complaint against her.
“It was great,” the Daily Telegraph quoted the unnamed man as saying.
“I like hot women. I only wish she hadn’t use the clonidine on me,” he added.
(ANI)

L!fe report that the woman is alleged to have lured the men back to her apartment and then
sedated them using clonidine which she slipped into their drinks.
Once unconscious the woman used a rope to wrap around her victims
genitals to maintain their man reactions, then she would ride them like a cowgirl.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/rvaS7E6Koeo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/rvaS7E6Koeo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
tracy is that you ?

brother kukubird ..beware ....later your bird also kena rope ...

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
tracy is that you ?

brother kukubird ..beware ....later your bird also kena rope ...

hahaha....i don't think my jie jie is as stupid as this woman.
Why u need to drug to rape.
she...i mean the woman needs to have her brain checked.

Don Muthuswamy

Alfrescian
Loyal
The whole episode is very strange. If shes attractive like mentioned, Y sedate the men? I'm sure most men cudn wait 2 fark her. :confused: