• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Russian girl raped in India, guess the rapist!!!???!!!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singapore tourist held in Manali for sexually exploiting Russian​

29/08/2022 at 12:17 PM

held.jpg

Manali, Aug 29 (IANS): Tourist Alexander Lee Jiya Jun, 23, a native of Singapore, was arrested on Monday on charges of sexually exploiting a 38-year-old Russian woman in this tourist destination of Himachal Pradesh, police said.

The victim has alleged that Lee Jiya Jun raped her on Sunday evening.

Superintendent of Police Gurdev Chand Sharma told the media that as per the victim’s complaint, the accused called her to his hotel room and violated her.

As per the police, the victim has been living in Manali, some 250 km from the state capital Shimla, along with her mother for the past many days.

The accused, booked under Section 376 (rape) of the Indian Penal Code (IPC), will be produced in a local court for interrogation.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The guy is in the prime of his youth, dick is always hard and can shoot multiple times with minimal downtime.

And Russian women are very pretty. And they tend to let their guard down in India, due to the new age spirituality yoga stuff they peddle there.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Finally, a sinkie we can be proud of! Yeah fuck Russia! It's being a while a sinkie was made famous on the international stage.:thumbsup: :biggrin:

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Superintendent of Police Gurdev Chand Sharma told the media that as per the victim’s complaint, the accused called her to his hotel room and violated her.

Russian lady probably a prostitute. Likely argument broke out after young body finds she is his mother's age instead of SYT falsely advertised, then lady cries rape.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Russian lady probably a prostitute. Likely argument broke out after young body finds she is his mother's age instead of SYT falsely advertised, then lady cries rape.

It's likely she said virgin but panties down it's a big hole.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would have taken a Russian over an Indian too
Bro... 38yo russian babushka.. Slavic women hit the wall hard at 25yo

But still better than an ah neh whore i guess

I guess he was horny and needed to fuck. If i were him i would have fucked a lizard