• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Russian 'East India Company' Walking Away From Ukraine War! No More Bullets Liao!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You're dumber than I thought. You believe in what the Pentagon says, when they are actively involved in the fighting?

You've always been far dumber than anyone thought. You actually believe any conspiracy or russian website simply because they said so.

I have a rock I want to sell you.

Is it that silly rock that you worship 5 times a day? Not interested.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
You've always been far dumber than anyone thought. You actually believe any conspiracy or russian website simply because they said so.
I don't trust ruskies numbers too.
The numbers I quoted are from independent intelligent sources. Something you'll never be able to grasp.
Like God needing to shit.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
A idol worshipping polytheist like you can't do math and make up figures as you go along. You lumped wounded and dead into one number and inflated them to become all 'dead'.

According to an assessment collated by the U.S. Defence Intelligence Agency, Russia has suffered 189,500-223,000 total casualties, including 35,500-43,000 killed in action and 154,000-180,000 wounded.

Ukraine
has suffered 124,500-131,000 total casualties, including 15,500-17,500 killed in action and 109,000-113,500 wounded in action, according to the document entitled "Russia/Ukraine - Assessed Combat Sustainability and Attrition."

https://www.reuters.com/world/europ...ualties-likely-drag-us-documents-2023-04-12/#
Sounds like CNN. Russians are just holding on to the territories they controlled.
But will advance when conditions allow. Last winter was warm and ground was soggy.
They did day they will reclaim zaporizhzhia