• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Ruler Loong Thanks Dummy SGH Peasants For High Risks And Low Stipends

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Transmodified from Mouthpiece CNA hxxps://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/pm-lee-hsien-loong-sgh-covid-19-2644406

PEASANTPORE: Ruler Loong says Wuhan Plague has taught Peasantpore valuable lessons but some healthcare related cronies have made super normal profits at taxpayers' expense.

Speaking at an event to mark 200 years since the establishment of Peasantpore General Graveyard (SGH) in 1821, Ruler Loong said under-performing PAP Minions "cannot thoughtlessly revert to the status quo ante" after the plague and they need to buck up.

"The plague have revealed systematic weakness in the regime and some well paid lackeys and minons really cannot make it but they are loyal to me so I just have to accept their mistakes," said Ruler Loong.

Ruler Loong credited local stupid peasants for not overtaxing the profitable healthcare system by healing themselves in their cheap pigeonholes if they are infected.

You know, I know, the Chinese Communists are not stopping their bio warfare research and it is entirely possible that within the next few decades, that another Chinese Communist engineered bio pathogen more lethal and infectious than Wuhan Plague will cum from their cheap labs,” he said.

The plague also exposed Peasantpore's lack of scientific and biomedical manufacturing capabilities, the regime's cronies cannot even make a simple mask at the height of the plague.

"Ho Jinx have to swallow her pride and ask the Taiwanese to make the masks and then ship it to us.,” he said.

The regime will also shift its focus to "Own self cure own self in pigeonholes" to ensure that cheap peasants do not flood the heathcare system”, Ruler Loong said.

However, the most critical factor in Peasantpore’s pandemic response, Ruler Loong said, is "fooling the peasants with fake science".

The Jane Austen rebels were well prepared, they really highlight all our mistakes. You remember the packed and filthy dorms, they really take Suzhou Loser Jos Teo apart for allowing politically savvy dorm owners to get away with it.

Then they also whack us when we publish data to encourage all peasants to get the Temasek jabs. Many also whack us for the discrimination and using the plague as an excuse to punish rebellious peasants. Even the Chinese Communists cells go overtime and keep whacking us for any self inflicted fiascos
,” he said, pointing to how Jane Austen rebels and foreign CCP agitators adjusted their tactics to make PAP and House of Lee look stupid.

The biased nature of the healthcare system, even when peasants remained unconvinced that the experimental vaccines were safe were the most difficult part, he added.

He cited the example of the Health Lackeys regularly reporting misleading statistics in an attempt to blame unvaccinated peasants for spreading the plague variants backfired.

"I gave peasants and some rebels a vent to make some noise and most caught the hint. Those who persist in making me look stupid, you see how I sue the shit out off them and most kept quiet after that.

The regime 'did not get every call right' during Wuhan Plague crisis, but key is that the regime is still in charge.

Peasantpore's vaccination at all cost edict also required many strong arm tactics, Ruler Loong noted.

For example, decisions were made about telling merchants to fire peasants who resist Ho Jinx's vaccines and other measures to make life difficult for unvaccinated peasants because we deemed them as regime rebels.

"Thanks to the plague, we identified pockets of anti-regime peasants, round them up and fix them with numerous measures for defying my edicts. KNNCCB, they really think they living in Norway or New Zealand," said Ruler Loong.

Ruler Loong also credited himself for the "Die in your own pigeonhole" edict that saved the underfunded health care system from total collapse.

Describing how Peasantpore has under-invested in healthcare infrastructure, Ruler Loong said many indolent peasants obeyed his edict and try to cure themselves in their pigeonholes else his profitable health care system will be in ruins.

"When the Wuhan Plague hit Peasantpore, Gan Bo Yong told me he does not have enough ICU beds for plague peasants and I was not shocked since I am the chap that cut healthcare spending when I become the Ruler to save peanuts."

"But now the worse is behind us and I need peasants to cum and spend peanuts in the business district to rescue my cronies. Of course I have to reward some cronies, you see Temasek, Raffles, Shenton and other medical groups make cool billion peanuts of pure profits, directly or indirectly. For example, I am paying Shenton hundred peanuts for each jab or plague test, 200% funded by taxpayers," he said.

"Our healthcare serfs are really stupid. My regime lackeys and PAP minions just open mouth and shake leg, we earn millions. Healthcare serfs do all the hard work, take all the risks and they only take home peanuts. They are really stupid peasants who deserved to be exploited at every turn".

"PAP is deeply grateful to all of stupid healthcare peasants," quipped Ruler Loong.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Valuable lessons? I thought you had already learnt everything from SARS 1.0 in 2003? :unsure:

aoT53qm.png