• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rude Ng E-Jay uses unseemly language in public forum

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by Hakka Tiow
Kenna banned? Then God ki lan!
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
Ng E-Jay, don't be so rude and use such unseemly language all the time.

You should ask yourself WHY your political career is finished even BEFORE it has begun.

You should ask yourself WHY mainstream opposition and the whole of civil society including Braema Mathi, Siew Kum Hong, TOC, have all OSTRACIZED you.

I am above all men, yea ABOVE ALL MEN save my Holy Brother Lord Thia Khiang, and I cannot be insulted by a lowly scum like you.

I feel sorry for you, Ng E-Jay, you will forever be ostracized from everyone else because you are a coward, a fool, a hypocrite, SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT KEEP HIS WORDS AND WHO ONLY GIVES INSINCERE APOLOGIES WHEN HE DOES NOT MEAN IT!

God Meng Seng

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is Ng Ejay known for, or capable of the colorful language of AntiPAP, myjohnson and Zeitgeist? Was he brought up in a secret society infested environment?
Do you know what is outright slander?
I feel I need to clarify this because an innocent third party is being maligned!
And by the way, Go get your VD infested arsehole fucked!

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
TOC is mainstream???

You must be joking. TOC is a PAP lackey lah, everybody knows it can't be trusted.

Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by Hakka Tiow

You should ask yourself WHY your political career is finished even BEFORE it has begun.

You should ask yourself WHY mainstream opposition and the whole of civil society including Braema Mathi, Siew Kum Hong, TOC, have all OSTRACIZED you.

I am above all men, yea ABOVE ALL MEN save my Holy Brother Lord Thia Khiang, and I cannot be insulted by a lowly scum like you.

I feel sorry for you, Ng E-Jay, you will forever be ostracized from everyone else because you are a coward, a fool, a hypocrite, SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT KEEP HIS WORDS AND WHO ONLY GIVES INSINCERE APOLOGIES WHEN HE DOES NOT MEAN IT!

God Meng Seng

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quote:

God Meng Seng

welcome back! though i do not know u, i hv aided u alot behind the scene:smile:

u r one of the rarer and uncommon one who DARE TO SPEAK against master shapeshifter kim joon il's lookalike turd here. he thinks he rules with his keyboard expertise and cloning skill.

i hope netizens here realised what the master shapeshifter really represents and what SDP IB really are good at. definitely not for FREE SPEECHES, HUMAN RIGHTS OR their crap type of DEMOCRACY!

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pondan! Talking to yourelf again is a dangerous sign! Why won't you take your medication regularly? IMH calling you to return! Tee Dor...Tee Dor.....Tee Dor...

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
TOC is mainstream???

You must be joking. TOC is a PAP lackey lah, everybody knows it can't be trusted.

You must be from a different planet. TOC is the most credible and widely read blog.

BUT .... I know that Ng E-Jay is a PAP lackey whose aim is to SMEAR the opposition and create discord and disunity!

Mark my words, he will fall hard and fast!

God Meng Seng

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
2 of his clones were deployed to answer on his behalf. but where are the rest? akan datang, coming soon:wink:

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
2 of his clones were deployed to answer on his behalf. but where are the rest? akan datang, coming soon:wink:

lanjiao sucking unemployed parasite old fart faggot fake monk PAP dog Bob Sim Kheng Hwee,

temple thief, swindler, fraudster, cheat, con-artist, liar, hypocrite, deceiver, all rolled into one!

run and hide inside your mother's sarong liao .... LOL

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
My beloved instrument,

You should know who was the cause of my BAN.

There can only be one person, in all his shapeshifting forms.

God Meng Seng

they are repeating it in cowardly manner as different clones. this is silly but since i m very free now, i try to learn how they do it and return the courtesy :smile:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is Ng Ejay known for, or capable of the colorful language of AntiPAP, myjohnson and Zeitgeist? Was he brought up in a secret society infested environment?
Do you know what is outright slander?
I feel I need to clarify this because an innocent third party is being maligned!
And by the way, Go get your VD infested arsehole fucked!

oh!! so that's how they did it! hahaha...LOL!! 1 clone down and hack!! HOW MANY MORE TO GO??

Hakka Tiow
Banned Join Date: Aug 2008
Infractions: 1/5 (12)
My Reputation:Points: 123 / Power: 0

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL!! this is actually quite fun!! one more down...AND HOW MANY MORE CLONES TO GO??

guavatree
Banned Join Date: Aug 2008
Infractions: 0/11 (27)
My Reputation:Points

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah!!! one more clone down!!

LeeLaoPeh
Banned Join Date: Sep 2008
Infractions: 1/4 (12)
My Reputation:Points: 109 / Power: 0

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
wowsay!! another bites the dust!!:biggrin:

PakLaoPeh
Banned Join Date: Dec 2008
Infractions: 0/4 (12)
My Reputation:Points: 105 / Power: 0

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
they are repeating it in cowardly manner as different clones. this is silly but since i m very free now, i try to learn how they do it and return the courtesy :smile:

Leetahbar,

Don't waste too much time with these idiotic clones. Your time is much to precious to squander on the imbecile coward change-T-shirt and plead guilty loser Ng E-Jay.

God Meng Seng

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
according to some sources, they is HE and HE IS THEY! they dominate cyperforums and target at dissidents against SDP which he's hiding. it would be a matter of time before they jump ship to another - maybe RP which now leaves a void after the late jbj.

alantan27

Alfrescian
Loyal
quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> originally posted by hakka tiow
kenna banned? Then god ki lan!
ng e-jay, don't be so rude and use such unseemly language all the time.

You should ask yourself why your political career is finished even before it has begun.

You should ask yourself why mainstream opposition and the whole of civil society including braema mathi, siew kum hong, toc, have all ostracized you.

I am above all men, yea above all men save my holy brother lord thia khiang, and i cannot be insulted by a lowly scum like you.

I feel sorry for you, ng e-jay, you will forever be ostracized from everyone else because you are a coward, a fool, a hypocrite, someone who does not keep his words and who only gives insincere apologies when he does not mean it!

God meng seng

shut down la gms
no body will vote for u
retire la