• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

RETURN OUR CPF PROTEST AT HONG LIM PARK JUNE 7 4PM - List of Speakers

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...what an anti-climax.....
TKL, KJ, LSH have all been derided as clowns (no misquote ) by my master and yet they are among the speakers....
lidat the event got credibility meh???

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The usual bunch of clowns droning on and on about the same old shit.

If these characters are not happy with the way Singapore is run, why don't they just fuck off to some other country!:rolleyes:

And how many times you want to repeat your same old shit about "unhappy = leave" even though it's been debunked flat.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The authorities dont have to worry about such protest,,,at most few hundred ppl turn up,,,dont even need Red Car,,what they should worry about is the Faggot Protest,,that one the hong lim park is not big enough,,,anyway,,singkies have never got their priorities right,,so wont turn up,,and in the next erection when Pinky say sorry,,,pap will win big again,,,,

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is the latest on fund raised????
Just been told, a liitle short of $86k.

Source: The Heart Truths

JUNE 4, 2014
[Update SIX 03062014] Fund Raising For Roy Ngerng’s Court Case Against Lee Hsien Loong

Today is the 6th day since the fund raising appeal was put out. There are still some funds trickling in. I would like to thank everyone who would like to continue to support, even though you know the target has been met. I appreciate your efforts. I am still updating on the funds coming in on a daily basis. If the funds slow down in the next few days, I would move towards doing a weekly update instead. We have reached our target of $70,000 for the legal fees for the court case. You can read more about what the court case is about and the fund raising appeal here.

The support around this cause has been amazing. As I have shared with many of you, I will continue to do my best. Many have also spoken to me, gave me advice and shared with me their stories. Keep these coming in. If there are stories which I can highlight and write about, I would.

We are now awaiting the pre-trial on 4 July 2014, before the court case is decided. The most important event happening in the next few days is the #ReturnOurCPF event on 7 June this Saturday at 4pm. I will be speaking at the event. Do join me and other speakers who will speak about the CPF.

Your support and trust in me means a lot. I will continue to speak up on our CPF and advocate for transparency and accountability on the use of our CPF.

We have nearly $16,000 in excess at this point. The funds will be set aside for any legal costs orders (if) made against me during the court proceedings by the court for me to pay the opposing sides legal cost if I lose any (interlocutory) applications in court. We have currently stopped putting out an active appeal for funds but if the funds continue coming in, I will be open and transparent with them and publish them, so as to be accountable.

Please see below for further information on the funds coming in so far, as of 5.00pm today.

Funds Raised So Far

We have raised $85,970.20 so far.

funds-raised-by-5-june-2014-5pm.jpg