• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Retard Sinkie bu doesn't understand why boyfriend doesn't like a fat pig.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
She put on 40kg?! Omg! The bf should dump her instead of advising her to lose weight. No man wants a hippo.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
She also explained that the reason she gained weight was because she was in a very bad place after her ex broke up with her and her grandmother died.

“I stopped going to the gym , taking care of me and ate a loooot of fast food. So of course i gained a lot of weight almost 90 pounds (40 kg),” she elaborated.

Are u fucking kidding me? An additional 40kg weight gain on a woman is like doubling her size!

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn nowadays especially from India, cb the bus walkway if one stand there cb all passage way block,u think fat is good ,knn