• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

REPEAT OFFENDER DRUNK DRIVER sent 2 ridders up lorry before CNY and this bottle fell off his crashed car! GPGT!

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Drove against traffic! Whacked 5 cars and 2 bikes!

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/酒駕累犯奪2命-駕駛座還掉出1瓶高粱-網-蓄意謀殺-025904879.html

酒駕累犯奪2命!駕駛座還掉出1瓶高粱 網:蓄意謀殺

TVBS新聞網

13.5k 人追蹤

TVBS新聞
2019年2月2日 下午1:58

3e3259d894b865e4091689b714151ca6

酒駕客車的駕駛座旁掉出一瓶高粱酒。(圖/TVBS)
台中市國光路二段今(2日)凌晨4時,一名陳姓男子,因酒駕連撞5輛汽車3台機車,其中有2名騎士送醫不治。而陳男去年3月才因酒駕吊銷駕照,11月無照酒駕,今日竟然無照駕駛還喝酒上路,讓宅神朱學恒氣得痛批,當初應該重判來隔離他,網友也表示,酒駕根本是蓄意謀殺。

這名49歲的陳姓男子今天開著黑色小客車,凌晨從國光路上逆向由大里往市區方向蛇行,直接撞毀行駛中的2部機車及1部計程車,路旁車輛也遭受波及,警方獲報後抵達現場,並將傷者送醫,但2名騎士搶救後不治。警察也發現,陳男的酒測值高達0.81毫克,而且駕駛座還直接掉出一瓶高粱酒,偵訊後以公共危險罪肇事過失致人於死罪移送。

朱學恆今天在臉書上轉貼新聞,並表示「很多時候重判只是為了隔離他」,而網友也紛紛留言表達不滿「一開始就判死可以救兩個人」、「已經兩次是累犯,竟然還可以手握方向盤成路上殺手到處跑,這是啥法律?」、「酒駕根本預謀殺人好嗎」、「法官不用付連代責任嗎」。

0990601dee1f0311414184d85c970a71

朱學恆在臉書上表達不滿。(圖/翻攝自 朱學恆 臉書)

1b227a118cae860458e8b11a38cad202

網友對於酒駕累犯也紛紛感到憤怒。(圖/翻攝自 朱學恆 臉書)

實習編輯/許雅筑

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/鄰爆酒駕慣犯酗酒-家屬-他飲酒止痛-061538505.html

鄰爆酒駕慣犯酗酒 家屬:他飲酒止痛

三立新聞網 setn.com

24.4k 人追蹤

三立新聞網
2019年2月2日 下午4:00

記者於慶璇/台中報導
台中市大里區今(2)凌晨4時發生重大死亡車禍,陳姓男子酒後駕駛休旅車逆向行駛1公里,於國光路二段前高速連撞5輛轎車、3台機車,造成2名騎士送醫不治。而陳男也遭起底,不只一次酒駕,去年3月酒駕拒撿遭吊銷駕照,11月又無照酒駕,今日又因酒駕肇禍撞死2人。
edb398089971906eb8fb4344e15238fb

▲肇事休旅車陳姓駕駛。(圖/翻攝畫面)
據了解,肇事休旅車陳姓駕駛(49歲)家裡經營檳榔攤,鄰居表示平日裡就時常看到陳男大白天飲酒,另外還有吸毒前科。陳男闖下大禍後向警方供稱,昨晚到南投中寮訪友,自己獨自喝酒,酒後休息了約2小時才開車返家,並稱自己有吃安眠藥,不記得為何會逆向。
而家屬則向警方解釋,陳男罹患口腔癌,目前正在治療中,因病痛纏身無法入睡,才會喝酒止痛解愁,去年發生2次酒駕車禍意外,家屬怎麼勸都無效,沒想到這次竟發生嚴重車禍,看見死者家屬悲痛欲絕模樣,家屬也很痛苦,感到非常抱歉。
★ 三立新聞網提醒您:
喝酒不開車、開車不喝酒!

未成年請勿飲酒,飲酒過量,有礙健康!

更多三立新聞網報導

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/三度酒駕逆向撞死2騎士-嫌犯-我要回家睡覺-112201397.html

三度酒駕逆向撞死2騎士 嫌犯:我要回家睡覺

TVBS新聞網

13.5k 人追蹤

羅一心 賴重榮,陳奇君
2019年2月2日 下午7:22

又是酒駕,一次奪走兩條無辜生命!2日凌晨四點,台中國光路二段出現一輛逆向高速行駛的休旅車,連續衝撞三輛機車和五輛轎車,當中一名25歲鄭姓女騎士,以及一名21歲彭姓男騎士,遭正面衝撞,傷勢嚴重,送醫宣告不治。警方一查,這名47歲陳姓駕駛,已經是三度酒駕被逮。闖了禍還不以為意,說撞到就撞到,趕快處理,我要回去睡了,騎士的朋友,氣得衝上前想要討公道,警方訊後將他移送地檢署,等待檢察官複訊,不排除將肇事駕駛羈押。

9ac22c891acb16d79b4fe87d37d342be

圖/TVBS

凌晨4點多,先是兩輛機車騎過去,接著又一台,但誇張景象出現了。

黑色轎車高速逆向,一路衝撞!兩輛摩托車閃不過,遭猛烈撞擊,推行100公尺。

大樓管理員:「要出來了!」

大樓監視器也拍到驚恐一幕,頭2輛機車經過,先被休旅車撞上,接著車又正面衝撞女騎士,連人帶車拖行,在地上噴出火花。

21歲男騎士倒在血泊中,一動也不動,同行的朋友忍不住了。

被撞彭姓騎士友人:「你還說沒有!你有沒有看到人躺在那邊!」

a5d7b073a118f471e4836df5d1f890f8

圖/TVBS

氣到衝上前,怒打酒駕的肇事駕駛!員警連忙制止。

被撞彭姓騎士友人:「我怎麼跟他家人交代!要過年了!」

大家心裡怒氣難消,因為荒謬至極的肇事者,酒駕逆向飆速,怎麼可能不出事?

第三輛被撞機車騎士:「綠燈亮我們就往前走,就聽到碰碰碰很大聲,我嚇死了,我到後面都不敢動啊!」

目擊民眾:「這輛車逆向!這輛車逆向!」

被撞計程車駕駛:「他車速很快!那兩台機車看到他逆向的時候,已經閃到旁邊,已經閃到很旁邊了,結果他還是往他們撞下去。」

現場殘骸遍佈,肇事的黑色轎車,車頭幾乎全毀,更不用說他所衝撞的機車,分別成了一團廢鐵。

25歲鄭姓女騎士,以及21歲彭姓男騎士,當場沒有生命跡象,送醫搶救,仍宣告不治。

記者vs.被撞計程車乘客:「你說駕駛下來怎麼講的?(撞到就撞到,看趕快處理處理,我要回家睡了,要不然要怎麼樣?)」

8f976aaa955e8cf9839df096912b1260

圖/TVBS

被撞計程車駕駛:「他說話口氣怎麼樣你知道嗎?撞到就撞到,不然怎樣,欠打啊!」

撞死人,卻只想回家睡覺,肇事者如此冷血!

他駕駛座掉出一瓶酒,跑到南投找朋友飲酒作樂,還一路開回台中,從國光大里路口,逆向開了將近一公里,到醫院抽血,換算酒測值,高達0.812毫克,他還是累犯!

47歲的陳姓男子,撞死兩條20多歲的年輕生命,自己只有頭部輕傷,去年3月,他酒駕被查獲,吊銷駕照三年,11月二度酒駕,被判刑三月,因為繳了罰金,沒被關,不到一年時間,他無照三度酒駕 ,逆向撞死人。

陳姓男子家裡開檳榔攤,幾乎每天上午10點多,就開始喝酒,因為得口腔癌,心情不好,常借酒澆愁,自我放棄,沒人管得著,卻不斷自私酒駕,奪走2條無辜生命。

《TVBS》提醒您:

◎飲酒勿開車!飲酒過量,有害健康

◎未滿18歲者禁止飲酒

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/酒駕累犯奪2命-% E9%A7%95%E9%A7%9B%E5%BA%A7%E9%82%84%E6%8E%89%E5%87%BA1%E7%93%B6%E9%AB%98%E7% B2%B1-%E7%B6%B2-%E8%93%84%E6%84%8F%E8%AC%80%E6%AE%BA-025904879.html

Drunk driving and killing 2 lives! The driver's seat also dropped a bottle of sorghum.
[TVBS News Network]
TVBS News Network

13.5k person tracking

TVBS News
February 2, 2019 1:58 PM

A bottle of sorghum was dropped next to the driver's seat of the drunk driving bus. (Figure / TVBS)
A bottle of sorghum was dropped next to the driver's seat of the drunk driving bus. (Figure / TVBS)

At 2 o'clock in the 2nd section of Guoguang Road, Taichung City, a man named Chen surnamed 5 cars and 3 locomotives because of drunk driving, and 2 of them were sent to hospital. In March last year, Chen Nan revoked his driver's license for drunk driving. In November, he drunk driving without a license. Today, he even drunk driving and drinking on the road, so that the house god Zhu Xueheng was so angry that he should be sentenced to isolate him. The netizen also said that drunk driving is fundamental. It is a deliberate murder.

The 49-year-old man surnamed Chen drove a black passenger car today. In the early morning, he sneaked from Da Li to the city direction on the Guoguang Road. He directly crashed and smashed two locomotives and one taxi, and the roadside vehicles were also affected. After being reported, he arrived at the scene and sent the injured to the doctor, but the two knights died after being rescued. The police also found that Chen Nan’s wine was as high as 0.81 milligrams, and the driver’s seat also directly dropped a bottle of sorghum. After the investigation, he was mistaken for public danger and caused the crime to be transferred.

Zhu Xueheng posted the news on Facebook today and said that "many times the sentence is only for the purpose of isolating him", and netizens have also expressed their dissatisfaction. "The death sentence can save two people from the beginning", "It has been recidivism twice, even You can also hold the steering wheel and run the killer on the road. Is this a law?", "Is it a premeditated murder?" "Does the judge not have to pay the responsibility of successive generations?"

Zhu Xueheng expressed dissatisfaction on Facebook. (Figure / flip from Zhu Xueheng Facebook)
Zhu Xueheng expressed dissatisfaction on Facebook. (Figure / flip from Zhu Xueheng Facebook)

Netizens are also angry at drunk driving. (Figure / flip from Zhu Xueheng Facebook)
Netizens are also angry at drunk driving. (Figure / flip from Zhu Xueheng Facebook)

Internship Editor / Xu Yazhu

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/%E9%84%B0%E7%88%86%E9%85%92%E9%A7%95%E6%85%A3%E7%8A%AF%E9 %85%97%E9%85%92-%E5%AE%B6%E5%B1%AC-%E4%BB%96%E9%A3%B2%E9%85%92%E6%AD%A2%E7 %97%9B-061538505.html

Neighboring drunk driving and drunking family members: he drinks alcohol and relieves pain
[三立新闻网 setn.com]
Sanli News Network setn.com

24.4k person tracking

Sanli News Net
February 2, 2019, 4:00 pm

Reporter Yu Qingyu / Taichung Report

In Dali District, Taichung City, there was a major death car accident at 4 o'clock in the morning. The man surnamed Chen drunk driving 1 km in reverse driving, and the high-speed collision of 5 cars and 3 locomotives in front of the second section of Guoguang Road, resulting in 2 The knight was sent to hospital for medical treatment. Chen Nan also suffered a bottom, not only drunk driving, drunk driving refused to be revoked in March last year, and November drunk driving, and today killed two people because of drunk driving.

▲City accident driving car Chen surname driving. (Figure / flip screen)

It is understood that the accident driving vehicle Chen surnamed driving (49 years old) at home to operate betel nut stalls, neighbors said that on weekdays often see Chen Nanda drinking during the day, in addition to drug abuse. Chen Nan pleaded with the police after the disaster. He visited the Nantou Lieutenant last night and went to drink alone. After drinking for about 2 hours, he drove back home and said that he had sleeping pills. He couldn't remember why he would reverse.

The family explained to the police that Chen Nan was suffering from oral cancer. He is currently undergoing treatment. He is unable to fall asleep because of his illness. He will drink alcohol and relieve pain. Last year, there were two accidents of drunk driving accidents. How could the family members persuade them to be ineffective? In the car accident, I saw the family of the deceased grief and the family members are very painful. I am very sorry.

★ Sanli News Network reminds you:

Drinking, not driving, driving without drinking!

Do not drink alcohol in underage, drinking too much, hindering health!

More Sanli News Network reports

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/%E4%B8%89%E5%BA%A6%E9%85%92%E9%A7%95%E9%80%86%E5%90%91%E6 %92%9E%E6%AD%BB2%E9%A8%8E%E5%A3%AB-%E5%AB%8C%E7%8A%AF-%E6%88%91%E8%A6%81%E5 %9B%9E%E5%AE%B6%E7%9D%A1%E8%A6%BA-112201397.html

Three-degree drunk driving reversed to death 2 Cavaliers suspect: I want to go home to sleep
[TVBS News Network]
TVBS News Network

13.5k person tracking

Luo Yixin Lai Chongrong, Chen Qijun
February 2, 2019, 7:22 PM

It is drunk driving, taking two innocent lives at once! At 4 o'clock in the morning on the 2nd, a reverse-speed high-speed SUV appeared in the second section of China's Guangguang Road, which continuously hit three locomotives and five cars. One of them was a 25-year-old female surname Zheng and a 21-year-old Peng surnamed male. The Cavaliers, who were hit by a frontal attack, were seriously injured and were sent to hospital for medical treatment. A police investigation, the 47-year-old Chen surnamed driving, was already caught in a three-degree drunk driving. I didn’t take it for granted. I said that I bumped into it and hit it quickly. I have to go back to sleep. The knight’s friend is mad and wants to be fair. After the police, he will be transferred to the local prosecutor’s office for inspection. The official reply, does not rule out driving in custody.

Figure / TVBS
Figure / TVBS

At 4 o'clock in the morning, the first two locomotives rode past, followed by another, but the exaggerated scene appeared.

The black car is reversed at high speed and crashes all the way! The two motorcycles did not flash, and they were hit hard and pushed 100 meters.

Building Manager: "It's coming out!"

The monitor of the building also took a scene of panic. The first two locomotives passed by, and they were first hit by a recreational vehicle. Then the car crashed into the female knight, and even the man dragged the car and squirted a spark on the ground.

The 21-year-old male knight fell in a pool of blood, and did not move at all. His friends couldn’t help it.

Was hit by the Peng surnamed knight friend: "You still said no! Have you seen people lying there!"

Figure / TVBS
Figure / TVBS

Before the gas rushes up, the driving of the drunk driving is driving! The police quickly stopped.

Was hit by the Peng surnamed knight friend: "How do I explain to his family! To celebrate the New Year!"

Everyone’s anger is hard to come by, because the ridiculous perpetrators, drunk driving reverse speed, how can it not happen?

The third locomotive was hit by a locomotive: "When the green light is on, we will go forward. I heard a lot of bumps and bumps. I was scared to death. I didn't dare to move behind!"

Witness the people: "This car is reverse! This car is reverse!"

He was hit by a taxi: "He is very fast! When the two locomotives saw him reverse, they had already flashed to the side and had already flashed to the side. As a result, he still hit them."

The scene was full of wreckage, the black car of the accident, the front of the car was almost completely destroyed, not to mention the locomotive that he collided with, which became a group of scrap iron.

The 25-year-old female surname Zheng, and the 21-year-old male surnamed Peng, had no signs of life on the spot and were sent to the hospital for rescue.

The reporter vs. was hit by the taxi passenger: "What do you say when you drive down? (I hit it when I hit it, I will handle it quickly, I have to go home to sleep, or else?)

Figure / TVBS
Figure / TVBS

I was hit by a taxi. "How do you know when he speaks? If you hit it, you will hit it, otherwise, how can you owe it!"

Hit the dead, but just want to go home to sleep, the perpetrators are so cold-blooded!

He drove a bottle of wine in the driver's seat and went to Nantou to find friends to drink and have fun. He also drove back to Taichung. From the intersection of Guoguang Dali, he opened the reverse for nearly one kilometer. He went to the hospital to draw blood and converted the wine to a value of 0.812 mg. He Still a recidivist!

The 47-year-old man surnamed Chen, who killed two young people in their 20s, had only a minor head injury. In March last year, his drunk driving was seized, his driver’s license was revoked for three years, and his second drunk driving in November was sentenced to three months. Because he paid the fine, he was not detained. In less than a year, he drove three times without a photo and reversed the death.

Chen’s man opened a betel nut stall in his home. He started drinking almost every day at 10:00 am. Because he had oral cancer, he was in a bad mood. He often used alcohol to pour, and he gave up, no one could control it, but he continued to drive himself and take away. 2 innocent lives.

"TVBS" reminds you:

◎ Drinking alcohol does not drive! Excessive drinking, harmful to health

◎Not allowed to drink alcohol under the age of 18